Gone viral on TikTok and tastes incredible!
2 large scoops of vanilla ice cream
2 egg yolks
A few spoonfuls of white sugar
1. Preheat oven to 165°C.
2. Add 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream into a bowl and melt, then add 2 egg yolks and whisk together until blended.
3. Pour mixture into ramekins and then place into a baking tray with high walls.
4. Pour hot water into the baking tray and fill until it reaches halfway up the ramekin.
5. Place baking tray in oven for 35-40 minutes.
6. Cool in fridge for two to three hours, or when the mix is creamy but firm.
1. If you own a kitchen torch, sprinkle white sugar on top and torch until it turns dark gold.
2. For those of us who don’t have a kitchen torch on hand, Anthony says to melt 1 tablespoon of sugar with ½ tablespoon of water on a cooktop set on low heat.
3. Caramelise sugar until golden, then pour on baked crème brûlée.
4. Allow it to set and then prepare for that delightful feeling that comes when you crack it with a spoon.