Uttarakhand Patwari Exam date 2022 Lekhpal Admit card download and other details can be checked in the article. Carry on to know more updates about the Uttarakhand Patwari Exam date 2022. The dates are now extended till 10th November 2022.
Uttarakhand Patwari Exam Date 2022
The Revenue Department of Uttarakhand has released the vacancies for the Patwari post. The post has been released by the UKPSC through the official notification. concerned candidates can apply for the posts now. The forms can be filled out from the official portal of the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC).
The Commission holds the responsibility for conducting exams for entry-level selections to the multiple Civil Services of the state of Uttarakhand. The last date to apply for the Revenue Sub Inspector (Patwari/Lekhpal) earlier was 04 November 2022. The good news is the date is now extended till 10 November 2022.
UKPSC Lekhpal Admit Card 2022
The admit cards will be made available to the candidates in a short while. To get the admit cards one has to visit the official page of the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC). The Group-C post will be filled by the best-suited candidates. The admit card will consist of important information.
The candidates should download the admit cards timely in order to avoid last-minute hustle-bustle. The Notification and Online Link for Lekhpal Admit Card will be provided in the admit card section of the UKPSC page.
How to Download UK Lekhpal Admit Card 2022
The candidates will now download the Lekhpal/Patwari admit cards as the exams are approaching. The easy process to download the Lekhpal Admit Card is as below mentioned.
- Go to the official portal of UKPSC which is @psc.uk.gov.in.
- On the right side click on the Recruitments Tab (or you can click on the admit card tab directly as well) link provided on the home page.
- Then in the left-side column, you will find the Admit card tab. Click on it and all the links regarding the notification of admit cards will get opened.
- Then there you have to click on the link provided in the row of Revenue Sub Inspector (Patwari/Lekhpal) advertisement as Notification and Online Link for Admit Card.
- Then a new page will open where you will be given three options. (Here we have selected Login with Application Number and Date of Birth option)
- Select one to log in and enter your details. Then you will get to see your admit card.
- At last, you will be able to download your admit card for the Revenue Sub Inspector (Patwari/Lekhpal) Exam-2022.
Check Uttarakhand Patwari Notice 2022
The notification can be checked on the official page of the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC). In order to check the Revenue Sub Inspector (Patwari/Lekhpal) Examination Notification 2022 one has to follow the process. The process is as below.
- After going to the official portal of UKPSC which is @psc.uk.gov.in.
- On the right side click on the Recruitments Tab link provided on the home page.
- As you go to the recruitment portal page all the notifications regarding the available jobs will be listed there
- There you have to select Revenue Sub Inspector (Patwari/Lekhpal) Exam-2022 PDF icon present on the right side to view the document.
- After reading the notification regarding the Patwari/Lekhpal recruitment advertisement go back to the recruitment page.
- Now You can click on the Click here icon to apply for the vacant post.
We would here inform you that the official website of the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has been launched on 26-05-2022. The new website is:@psc.uk.gov.in
Keep visiting PurnEAUniversity.Org to know the everyday news and related information. Also, type your queries in the comment section. We can help you out with queries concerning Uttarakhand Patwari Exam.
Click here to go back to the home page.