Today we will explain to you about the National Parivarik Labh Yojana/UP Parivarik Labh Yojana launched by the Uttar Pradesh Government. If you also live in Uttar Pradesh and you want to take advantage of this government scheme. So we will give you complete information about it here to easily take advantage of the National Parivarik Labh Yojana/ उत्तरप्रदेश राष्ट्रीय पारिवारिक लाभ योजना
What is Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana/ उत्तरप्रदेश राष्ट्रीय पारिवारिक लाभ योजना?
The Government of UP has started a national Parivarik Labh Yojana to benefit the poor helpless citizens of the state. Although, after the death of the head of the family, there should be no one in the family earning for their maintenance, the government provides financial assistance to all such families through Rashtriya Parvarik Labh Yojana/ उत्तरप्रदेश राष्ट्रीय पारिवारिक लाभ योजना.
There are so many low-income families in which there was only one earning person. And he died due to some accident or disease. In such circumstances, the family has to face many financial problems. Because the main earning person is no more, so in such a situation, the government has taken this step to help them by going ahead. The government is giving financial assistance of Rs 30,000 to such families under the scheme. For a low-income family, this money amount helps ease the difficult times.
This amount is directly transferred to the applicant’s bank account. Anyone applying can be a family member; if you are a BPL cardholder, you must apply for this scheme to take advantage of the assistance amount of 30 thousand.
How can you apply for the Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana/ उत्तरप्रदेश राष्ट्रीय पारिवारिक लाभ योजना?
Under the scheme, any interested and eligible citizens of the state who want to apply to get the benefit of Rashtriya Parivarik Laabh Yojana/ उत्तरप्रदेश राष्ट्रीय पारिवारिक लाभ योजना, then they can apply online on the official portal of the Social Welfare Department http://nfbs.upsdc.gov.in/ Will be able to do it.
On July 10th, 2021, in a meeting held with the accountants in Agra, the SDM decided that the families of the persons who lost their lives due to corona would also be eligible to benefit from the Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana.
Important Documents Required For Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana /उत्तरप्रदेश राष्ट्रीय पारिवारिक लाभ योजना
For the application of the (NFBS) National Parivarik Labh Yojana, the applicant must have all the necessary documents; without the complete documents, the application process will not be whole, so the applicant should apply only after getting the information of all the documents. Therefore, we have tried to give you a list of documents required to fill NFBS Application Form.
The list of NFBS documents is as follows –
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Residential Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- NFSA Food Ration Card
- Death Certificate of Head of Family
- Age Certificate of Head
- Mobile Number
- Identity Card
- Bank Passbook
- UP Residence Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
Eligibility related to Uttar Pradesh National Parivarik Labh Yojana / उत्तरप्रदेश राष्ट्रीय पारिवारिक लाभ योजना से जुडी पात्रता
- The benefit of the UP National Parivarik Labh Yojana/ उत्तरप्रदेश राष्ट्रीय पारिवारिक लाभ योजना will be available only to permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh.
- Under the scheme, only families living below the poverty line will be eligible to apply for the scheme.
- If the earning head of the applicant’s family dies, he will apply for the scheme’s benefit.
- If the annual income of the rural family applying under the scheme is Rs 46,000 or less, then only they will be eligible to apply.
- The annual income of the families residing in the urban area must be 56 thousand rupees or less; families with income above this will not be eligible for the benefit of the scheme.
- Under the scheme, if the age of the deceased person/head is between 18 to 60 years, then only his family will benefit from the scheme.
- For applying under the scheme, the applicant’s family must have all the documents related to the scheme.
- It is obligatory for the applicant to have a bank account to apply.
Guidelines for filling the application form (NFBS)/ आवेदन पत्र भरने के लिए दिशानिर्देश – उत्तरप्रदेश राष्ट्रीय पारिवारिक लाभ योजना
Before filling the application form for NFBS, applicants can get all the necessary guidelines related to the scheme from here. We are telling you the guidelines associated with filling the NFBS (National Parivarik Labh Yojana) form through some points. These points are as follows –
- All the information in the form has to be filled in the English language.
- The details of any government bank account will not be valid under the scheme.
- Only the details of national-level bank accounts will be valid for the application.
- Only income certificates that are issued from the Tehsil level will be valid on the application form.
- All the details filled in by the applicant in the application form will be considered correct, but if the report finds anything wrong at the time of verification, then he will be responsible for it.
- Only death proof of the deceased issued from a recognized hospital, Nagar panchayat, or tehsil level, will be valid.
- The applicant has to upload the age certificate of the deceased person, identity card, bank passbook, death certificate only in pdf of 20 kb.
- Applicant beneficiary’s photo, signature/thumb impression only 20 kb will have to be uploaded.
UP National Parivarik Labh Yojana Online Application Process/ यूपी राष्ट्रीय पारिवारिक लाभ योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन प्रक्रिया
Those victim families whose earning member of the family has died, all those candidate families can take advantage of the scheme by filling in the scheme’s application form. To apply under the scheme, applicants can apply by reading the given process. We have told you the Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana/ उत्तरप्रदेश राष्ट्रीय पारिवारिक लाभ योजनाOnline Apply Process through some easy steps. By following these steps, you can benefit from the scheme by applying online for the National Family Benefit Scheme. The process to use is as follows –
- Firstly the applicant has to click on this link of the official website of the Social Welfare Department at https://nfbs.upsdc.gov.in/.
- After clicking on the link, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- Here on the home page, you can see the option of New Registration (Click here to apply new), on which you have to click.
- As soon as you click on the option, the application form will open in front of you on the new page.
- You have to fill in all the information asked in the form carefully. In the application form, first upload a photo by selecting the district, residence. After that, you have to enter applicant details, bank account details, deceased details in the form.
- Now you have to upload all the required documents like – death certificate, income certificate, age-related certificate of the deceased, etc.
- After that, you have to enter the given captcha code to verify.
- After that, you have to submit your form by clicking on the declaration form.
- In this way, your application process will be completed.
- Candidates should note that after applying online, it will be compulsory to submit the hard copy of the application and the copy of the attached certificates to the Sub-District Office.
Process to check National Parivarik Labh Yojana Application Status/ राष्ट्रीय पारिवारिक लाभ योजना आवेदन स्थिति देखने की प्रक्रिया
Beneficiaries applying under the scheme can know the status of their application by reading the given procedure. We are telling you the process of checking the status of the application of Parivarik Labh Yojana through some points. The process to check the National Family Benefit Scheme / Parivarik Labh Yojana application status is as follows –
- Firstly the applicant has to visit the official website nfbs.upsdc.gov.in.
- Now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- Here on the home page, you have to click on the option of application form status.
- A new page will open before you; you have to enter your district and account number/registration number and click the search button.
- After which, the application status of your form will open on your screen.
- Thus the process of viewing your National Family Benefit Scheme application status is completed.
What is UP National Family Benefit Scheme?
This scheme is provided by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. The government provides benefits to families that are living below the state’s poverty line, whose head of the family dies for some reason. There should be no other earning person; the government provides Rs 30,000 as financial assistance to all such families through the scheme to improve their family’s financial condition.
(NFBS) The National Family Benefit Scheme is operated by which department?
(NFBS) The Social Welfare Department administers the national Family Benefit Scheme.
Where to go to apply online under the UP Parivarik Labh Yojana?
If you want to apply online under this scheme, you can apply by filling the application form by visiting the website of the Social Welfare Department nfbs.upsdc.gov.in.
What is the main objective of the government to start the National Family Benefit Scheme / Parivarik Labh Yojana?
The main goal of the government to release the scheme is to benefit the poor helpless families of the state so that those families whose financial condition becomes very bad after the death of the only earning person in the family.
What documents will be required for the application of the Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Scheme?
For applying under the UP National Family Benefit Scheme, the applicant has his Aadhar card, residential certificate, income certificate, caste certificate, death certificate of the head of the family, age certificate of the head, mobile number, identity card, bank key, Passbook, and a passport size photograph.
What is the official website to apply UP National Family Benefit Scheme?
The official website for the application of the Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Scheme/ उत्तरप्रदेश राष्ट्रीय पारिवारिक लाभ योजना is nfbs.upsdc.gov.in.
After how many days will the assistance amount be provided under the scheme?
Under the scheme, the applicant’s family will be assisted within 45 days of the application.
What should be the eligibility for applying under the scheme?
For an application under the scheme, the applicant family should be living below the poverty line, whose family head has died, and the deceased person’s age should be between 18 to 60 years, as well as if that family is living in a rural area. For example, if his annual income is Rs 48000 and living in an urban area, his family’s yearly income should be Rs 50000.
How much assistance is given under the Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Scheme / उत्तरप्रदेश राष्ट्रीय पारिवारिक लाभ योजना?
Under the Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Scheme, 30 thousand rupees are given to the beneficiaries for financial assistance.
YOU’LL ALSO LIKE:
- Pro Kabaddi 2021
- IPL 2021 New Schedule
- Aadhar Card Download
- e-Aadhaar card
- Aadhaar Card by Entering Your Name and Date of Birth
- Download Masked Aadhaar Card