Uttar Pradesh Ration Cards are official documents provided by the state government of Uttar Pradesh. Under the National Food Security Act, these cards are given to households qualified to purchase subsidized grains through the Public Distribution System (PDS) (NFSA). UP Ration cards are issued according to the number of family members, and each category of a ration card indicates a person’s eligibility for rationed items.
How to Check the Ration Card List for UP in 2021
Follow these methods to check the list of ration cards in Uttar Pradesh:
Step 1: Go to the FSC UP Government’s Official Website.
Visit the Uttar Pradesh Department of Food and Logistics’ official website (https://fcs.up.gov.in/).
Step 2: Verify your NFSA eligibility
When you arrive at the homepage, go to the right side of the screen and click on the “NFSA eligibility list.” When you click on the link, you’ll get a list of Uttar Pradesh districts.
Step 3: Locate your Local Government District
Select your preferred district by clicking on it. After that, decide on a location. (There is a list for metropolitan regions and a list for rural places.) After that, choose a ration distributor/shopkeeper.
Step 4: Locate a Distribute List
When you pick a distributor, a list of all ration cardholders under that distributor will appear.
UP Ration Card- Statistics
Check the number of Rations cards in the state given below-
- Total NFSA Cards- 3.60 crore
- Beneficiary- 149963629
- Total PHH Cards- 30007971
- Beneficiary- 133678317
- Total AAY Cards- 4094593
- Beneficiary- 16285312
Ration Card Eligibility in Uttar Pradesh
Documents Required to Apply for a Ration Card in Uttar Pradesh
You must submit the following documents in order to apply for a ration card:
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph of family members who reside in your house
- PAN card
- Previous electricity bills
- Your income certificates
- Caste/category certificate
- Bank passbook and a photocopy of the first page of your passbook.
- Details of your gas connection
How can I get a ration card in Uttar Pradesh?
Using the ration card application, you can download and print it. For more information, visit the website of the relevant authority.
- Check out FCS, UP’s official website, https://fcs.up.gov.in.
- Select “Download Forms” from the homepage.
- Select “Application Forms” from the dropdown list. A list of rural and urban forms will appear.
- Click on the application link that corresponds to yours. You will now see the application form.
- You can download the application form here.
- Please fill out the form with all the details.
- Send your application to a regional CSC center or Tehsil centre.
- The form will not be processed if any information is incorrect or incomplete.
Documents Required to Apply for a UP Ration Card
If you are going to fill out the application form for a Ration Card, you are required to have the following information and documents ready:
- A valid mobile phone number.
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- The family head and all other family members should have a recent passport-sized photograph
- Income Certificate
- Previous Electricity Bills
- Gas Connection Details
- Caste/ Category Certificate
- Bank Passbook and photocopy of the first page of it.
No one would be able to apply for a UP ration card without the above-mentioned documents.
How do I find out if I’m eligible for the NFSA?
People who have already filed for a UP Ration card can check on the FCS, UP portal to see if their names are listed in the NFSA eligibility list.
- Citizens must follow the easy actions outlined below in order to check the NFSA eligibility list.
- Visit UP’s official website, FCS, at https://fcs.up.gov.in.
- Click the “Eligibility list of NFSA” tab under the “Important links (NFSA)” section on the portal’s homepage.
- The number of eligible ration cardholders by district will be displayed.
- Select the appropriate district and click on it.
- All of the towns and blocks’ ration card details will appear in the urban and rural areas.
- Select the town or block in question.
- For the selected option, the names of all ration shoppers will appear.
- Select your ration shopper by clicking on his or her name.
- A list of all ration card holders will emerge, together with their names, ration card numbers, and other information.
- Select the appropriate Ration card number by clicking on it.
UP Ration Online Complaints
Starting today, if any UP citizen has an issue with their ration card, they can file a complaint online through the official portal and track the status of their complaint. We have provided a link below where you can apply for the same or check the status of your complaint.
Toll Free No.- 1800 1800 150 or 1957
Helpline number: 1967/14445
- Banglarbhumi Khatian Plot Map: Check West Bengal Land Records
- Pro Kabaddi 2021 Vivo PKL Date, Schedule, Team Players, Venue
- IPL 2021 New Schedule, Points, Dates, Match Table, Venue
- What is an Edistrict and See Website List of All States
- How to Download Aadhaar Card By Aadhaar Number
- How to Download e-Aadhaar From Virtual ID
- How to Get an Aadhaar Card by Entering Your Name and Date of Birth
- How to Download Masked Aadhaar Card
- How to Check Huda Plot Status Enquiry For Making a New House