UKPSC Jail Warder Admit card 2022 Exam Date, Hall ticket download links are available on the official website. For the Assistant Geologist and Mining Officer Group B position, UKPSC admit card 2022 has become available on the website ukpsc.gov.in. The admission card is available for the students to download on the website. The UKPSC (Uttarakhand Public Service Commission) will shortly release the admit cards for the Preliminary and Main Exam on its official website. Read this post to learn about the UKPSC Jail Warder Admit card 2022.
UKPSC Jail Warder Admit card 2022
The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, or UKPSC for short, holds civil service examinations across the Indian state of Uttarakhand to fill various public service positions. When hiring applicants, the commission collaborates with the state government.
Every year, some 80,000 people register for the exam; only a select few pass and get hired. Before filling the positions, the examination consists of the following three stages:
- preliminary exam (Objective type)
- primary exam (Subjective type)
- Exam by interview (Personality test).
UKPSC Jail Warder Exam Date 2022
About two weeks before the exam, UKPSC Jail Warder Admit Cards will become available on the website. The admit card will have the candidate’s name, photo, date of birth, etc. The name of the assigned examination center, the exam date, etc., will also be available.
Candidates must bring a photo ID that may be given to the examiners with their printed copy of the UKPSC Jail Warder admit card to the instructions. The candidate cannot take the exam if the information on the identity card and the admit card do not match.
Details Mentioned on the UKPSC Jail Warder Hall Ticket 2022
Essential information, such as name, photo, category, post name, unique roll number, exam center name, and examination timings, will be included on the UKPSC Jail Warder Admit Card. The admissions card print’s personal information must be accurate. Candidates should contact the examination authority office for corrections if the information is inaccurate.
Students must have a photo ID and a printed copy of their UKPSC Jail Warder admit card. Candidates cannot enter the exam center without the necessary documentation. Among the following documents is a legitimate photo ID card:
- Voter’s ID Card
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Pan Card
- College / Institution ID Card
UKPSC Jail Warder Admit card 2022 – Important Instructions
To enter the exam room and participate in the exam, a candidate who wishes to take it must adhere to the guidelines listed below.
- When visiting the exam site, candidates must bring their UKPSC admit card.
- Candidates cannot enter the examination room without an admit card.
- Along with the admission card, candidates must carry one of the identity documents.
- Candidates are not permitted to bring their rough sheets because the invigilator will provide them (exam conduction board).
- Books, notes, electronic devices, logbooks, wristwatches, and other items are prohibited in the exam room.
- A candidate detected copying or practicing any illegal actions will be prevented from taking the exam for the remainder of the current year and subsequent years.
How to Download the UKPSC Admit card Online?
The detailed steps are mentioned below for those who need assistance verifying and downloading their admission cards from the official website.
- Visit the UKPSC official website (www.ukpsc.gov.in).
- Select the UKPSC exam admission card 2022 link.
- Select the relevant link.
- Enter the position for which you have applied.
- A page requiring credentials will open; to log in, enter the registration number and date of birth.
- Download and print the document for later use.
Students should feel free to leave their doubts in the comment section below, we will respond as soon as possible.
Is it possible for an applicant to get their admit card offline?
The admission card will only be available online.
How often are UKPSC exams conducted?
Every year, the commission holds an exam in which 80,000 people participate.
What is the Odisha Jail Warder exam date 2022?
The Odisha Jail Warder 2022 Exam Date will become available soon.
What is the selection procedure for the jail wardens hiring in Odisha?
The Board will conduct a computer skill exam, and the Mains to select the candidates.
What is the deadline for registration for the Odisha Jail Warder Recruitment?
The Odisha Jail Warder Recruitment 2022 Registration Deadline is November 13, 2022.