TSPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022 Last date, Application form, Process can be checked from the official website. For the position of Lecturer in Government Polytechnics in Technical Education Service in the Telangana state, Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has issued an online call for applications. The TSPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022 drive will take place to fill 247 lecturer jobs for various courses. Candidates who meet the requirements may apply between December 14, 2022, and January 4, 2023.
TSPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022
From December 14, 2022, until January 4, 2023, the TSPSC application form 2022 for the lecturer post will be open. TSPSC application form 2022 for Group IV (General Recruitment) will start on Dec 23, 2022. Students must submit the application form no later than January 12, 2023. The exam will determine the TSPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022 for the posts of Junior Accountant, Junior Auditor, Junior Assistant & Ward Officer in several departments.
Before applying for the TSPSC 2022 exam on the official website, candidates must review the requirements. You can get all the necessary details about the TSPSC 2022 application form below.
Documents Required for the TSPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022
Candidates should review the list of documents needed before completing the application for TSPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022:
- ID with a photo (such as an Aadhar card, voter ID card, Passport, Driving Licence, PAN card, etc.)
- SSC, Intermediate, Degree, Post-Graduation, etc.
- Certificate of Residence and Bonafide Study (1st to 7th Class period).
- certificate of category (if applicable)
- income statement (if applicable)
The TSPSC will examine to fill the lecturer positions in 2022, scheduled to take place in May or June 2023. The recruiting exam’s precise date will shortly get announced. Additionally, the hall tickets will be posted on the official website seven days before the exam.
TSPSC Lecturer Application Form 2022
The conducting authority will issue an official notification regarding the TSPSC 2022 openings, and the qualifications needed to apply for the relevant positions. Candidates should carefully review the detailed eligibility requirements and ensure they are eligible before applying for the exam.
To avoid any mistakes at the last minute, candidates should finish the application process before the deadline. Documents needed to complete the application form include an Aadhar number or card, information about one’s educational background, such as an SSC, intermediate, degree, or postgraduate degree, and a certificate of community/caste/non-creamy layer.
TSPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022 – Application Process
The following details the step-by-step TSPSC 2022 Application Process:
- Fill out the OTR application on the official website, www.tspsc.gov.in. Candidates who successfully register will get a TSPSC ID.
- Fill out the application form and click the link with the notification number (10 2022, 11 2022, 17 2022, and 18 2022, for example).
- Enter your TSPSC ID and birthdate to continue.
- Confirm the information, including caste, educational background, and Aadhar number. Click Yes to confirm that the information provided on the screen is accurate. Click No and upload the relevant documents with the correct information if the details displayed are wrong.
- Choose five locations from the TSPSC 2022 Exam Centers list.
- Complete the application form and the Accepting Declaration.
- Using Preview and Edit, confirm the information given.
- Click Submit once all the information gets submitted accurately.
- The candidate will get the SBI e-pay Payment Gateway. Once the fee has been paid, there will never be a refund. Once the payment gets received successfully, a pdf file appears. The ID should be noted in the application form by the candidates for future use.
Students may use the comment section below get answers to their doubts concerning the TSPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022.