Steve Harvey Net Worth, Family, Movies, Height & Age, Quotes, etc., are available in this article. Steve Harvey is an American Television personality, Host, Actor, Producer, and Comedian. Steve hosts various TV shows such as The Steve Harvey Morning Show, Celebrity Family Feud, Family Feud, Family Feud Africa, Arbitration-Based Court Comedy Judge Steve Harvey, and the Miss Universe competition. Please read the complete article for more information about the American television personality Steve Harvey.
Steve Harvey Net Worth
Broderick Stephen Harvey Sr., also known as Steve Harvey, was born in Welch, West Virginia, United States. Steve began his career with Comedy. In the 1980s, he performed stand-up comedy and hosted the American variety show Showtime at the Apollo. He also hosted The Steve Harvey Show, an American television sitcom of the 1990s. In 2012, he performed his last stand-up comedy show. He founded an entertainment company named Steve Harvey Global in 2017. This company houses Steve’s various ventures and production company, East 112.
Steve founded a Non-Profitable Organization (NPO) named The Steve and Marjorie Harvey Foundation, along with his wife, Marjorie Bridges. This organization is focused on the education of youth. According to reports, Steve Harvey Net Worth can be estimated at $280 Million.
Steve Harvey has also written four books. His best-selling book was Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man, published in March 2009.
Steve Harvey Family
Steve Harvey is the son of Jesse Harvey and Eloise Vera. His father, Jesse Harvey, was a coal miner, and his mother’s occupation is not disclosed. Steve has seven children and has been married three times. He has two twin daughters, Brandi and Karli, and a son Broderick Harvey Jr., with his first wife Marcia Harvey. He has another son with his second wife, Mary Shackelford, named Wynton.
|Steve Harvey’s Net Worth|
|Full Name||Broderick Stephen Harvey Sr.|
|Profession||TV Host, Actor, Producer, and Comedian|
|Father’s Name||Jesse Harvey|
|Mother’ Name||Eloise Vera|
|Date of Birth||17th January 1957|
|Birthplace||Welch, West Virginia, United States|
|Wife’s Name||Marcia Harvey (m. 1981; div. 1994)
Mary Shackelford (m. 1996; div. 2005)
Marjorie Bridges (m. 2007)
|Children||7 children (4 biological children and 3 stepchildren)|
After his second divorce, he married Marjorie Bridges in June 2017. The couple has three children Morgan, Jason, and the American Model Lori Harvey, all of whom are adopted. The couple also has five grandchildren. One time Steve mentioned that his wife, Marjorie Bridges, is the reason why his life has changed, and he has become a better person.
Steve Harvey Movies
Here is the list of the movies done by the American Television host and Comedian Steve Harvey.
|Steve Harvey Movies|
|The Original Kings of Comedy||2000|
|The Fighting Temptations||2003|
|Love Don’t Cost a Thing||2003|
|Johnson Family Vacation||2004|
|You Got Served||2004|
|Steve Harvey: Don’t Trip… He Ain’t Through with Me Yet||2006|
|Madea Goes to Jail||2009|
|Think Like a Man||2012|
Steve Harvey Height & Age
Broderick Stephen Harvey Sr. was born on 17th January 1957 in Welch, West Virginia, United States. As of 2022, he is 65 years old. He is 1.85 m (6′ 0″ in) tall.
Steve Harvey Quotes
Following are some famous quotes from the American TV Personality Steve Harvey.
- “If you can see it in your mind, you can hold it in your mind.” – Steve Harvey
- “Do not ignore your gift. Your gift is the thing you do the absolute best with the least amount of effort.” – Steve Harvey
- “Wake up and smile! Wake up and be grateful!” – Steve Harvey
- “Excuses are the lies you convince yourself are true to avoid proving you are worthy of the gift you were given. Say this with me, no more excuses.” – Steve Harvey
- “Your reality is yours. Stop wasting time looking at someone else’s reality while doing nothing about yours.” – Steve Harvey
- “What would you do if you weren’t afraid?” – Steve Harvey
- “Failure means you’ve now learned another valuable lesson that pushes you one step closer to success.” – Steve Harvey
- “You can’t tell big dreams to small-minded people.” – Steve Harvey
- “Your dream has to be bigger than your fear.” – Steve Harvey
- “If you want to be successful, you have to jump; there’s no way around it. When you jump, I can assure you that your parachute will not open right away. But if you do not jump, your parachute will never open. If you’re safe, you’ll never soar!” – Steve Harvey
Press Here to visit our website Purneauniversity.org.
Thank you so much for reading this article. For more content regarding Celebrities, Movies, Web Shows, etc., please visit our website by pressing the link above. What are your favorite Movies and Quotes from American Television host and Comedian Steve Harvey? Share your answer in the comment section mentioned below.