SSO ID Login: The state government of Rajasthan provides various online government services to the citizens of Rajasthan. If you are interested to know more about Rajasthan SSO, then kindly read the complete article. We will be going to tell you about SSO ID Login, Registration, Full Form, and Official Website Check.
SSO ID Login
The main objective of this service is to initiate Rajasthan SSO to provide transparency between citizens and government services. People of Rajasthan can avail of these services from a single online website. To avail of the benefit of this online service, candidates have to do is register themselves on the portal and get a verified SSO ID Login. The state government of Rajasthan is not charging any fees for the registration is absolutely free of cost.
There are a lot of government works which is done through the Rajasthan Single Sign On system. As per the policy of UIDAI, the applicant’s UID number will not be stored in the portal. Instead, the reference number provided by the state Aadhaar vault will be stored, which can be seen in the applicant user dashboard.
To enjoy the benefits of the SSO Portal provided by the state government of Rajasthan, you need to register yourself. If you are facing difficulties while logging in to the portal, do not worry; we will guide you with some easy steps to register quickly. The steps are as follows.
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of Rajasthan SSO.
- Now you will see the home page of the website will occur on the screen.
- So what you have to do is click on the “Registration” link, which is present on the left side of the home page.
- Now a new page will appear; on that new page, the candidate has to select the citizen option.
- Now select the id according to your preference and enter the details which are required.
- Now candidates have to create a password for security reasons.
- The last step is the candidate needs to click on the Register option, and the SSO id will be displayed on your screen.
- Save your id and password for future reference or need.
Essential Documents for the SSO Registration
While the time of registration, candidates need a few of the documents which are necessary for registration in the SSO portal of Rajasthan. We have listed a few of the documents needed for the SSO registration.
- Aadhaar Card of Aspirant
- Bhamashah Identity Card
- Facebook Account Details
- Google Account Info
- Business Registration Number
SSO Full Form
While reading the article, you all are wondering what is the meaning or full form of SSO. The Rajasthan government has started this online service for the citizens so that they can avail the benefits of the central government services. The full form of the SSO is Rajasthan Single Sign On. The Rajasthan government has created a separate website for registration on SSO.
SSO Official Website Check
The official website of Rajasthan Single Sign On the government has generated the official web portal where candidates find all the information related to the Rajasthan Single Sign On. the link to the website has been provided to you below the paragraph. Candidates will find the contact details of the officials in case they have any queries or details.
Click Here to the official website
Thank you for visiting our website and reading the article. You can check out our website if you want to read content related to government schemes, results, and exams. If you have any queries related to the article, please tell us. Do not forget to visit us again.