SSC GD Admit Card 2022-23: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the SSC GD Admit Card 2022, and SSC GD Application Status for all the regions of SSC including the NR, NWR, CR, MPR, KKR, SR, ER, WR, NER for the recruitment of 45284 constables in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF). The SSC GD Exam will be held in various shifts from 10 January to 14 February 2023 across the country. The candidates who applied for the SSC GD Constable Recruitment, can check their application status and download their SSC GD Admit Card 2023 from the regional website of SSC.
SSC GD Admit Card 2022-23
SSC GD Admit Card 2022 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||General Duty (GD) Constable in CAPFs|
|Advt No.||SSC GD Constable Bharti 2022|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs 21700- 69100 (As per 7th CPC Pay Matrix)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Category||SSC GD Admit Card 2022-23|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
SSC GD 2022 Important Dates
|SSC GD 2022 Apply Start||October 27, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply for SSC GD Constable||November 30, 2022|
|SSC GD Application Status||Varies Zone Wise|
|SSC GD Admit Card Date||Four Days Before Exam Date|
|SSC GD Exam Date 2023||10 Jan- 14 Feb 2023|
SSC GD 2022 Post Details, Eligibility & Qualification
18-23 years as of 01-01-2023. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-01-2000 and later than 01-01-2005 in the normal course. However, after a relaxation of three (03) years in upper age, the candidate should not have been born earlier than 02-01-1997. The age Relaxation will be given as per the Rules of the Government.
SSC GD Constable Qualification
|General Duty (GD) Constable in CAPFs||45284||10th Pass|
SSC GD Constable Selection Process
The Selection Process of SSC GD Constable includes the following stages:
- Online Computer-Based Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PMT) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
SSC GD Constable 2022-23 Exam Pattern
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Time Duration: 60 minutes
- Mode of Exam: Online (CBT)
|Intelligence & Reasoning||20||40|
|General Knowledge (GK)||20||40|
SSC GD 2022 Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
|Category||Height (in cms)||Chest (Only for Males)|
|Gen/ SC/ OBC||Male: 170 cm
Female: 157 cms
|80 cms + 5 cm expansion|
|ST||Male: 162 cms
Female: 150 cms
|76 cms + 5 cm expansion|
SSC GD Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
|Race||5 km in 24 Minutes||1.6 km in 8 ½ Minutes|
|Race||1.6 Km in 6 Mins 30 Seconds||800 Meters in 4 Minutes|
How to Download SSC GD Admi Card 2022
Follow these steps to download the SSC GD Admit Card 2022:
- Check the eligibility from the SSC GD Admit Card 2022 Download Link given below in a region-wise form.
- Remember that the candidates can download their admit card only from the website of the region for which he/she has applied.
- Login using the candidate’s credentials like Registration ID, Roll Number, Candidate Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, etc.
- Check the application status.
- If the application is accepted, then the candidates can check the exam date and city for the SSC GD Constable Written Exam
- The SSC GD Admit Card 2022-23 will be released four days before the exam date.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to download SSC GD Admit Cards 2022?
Download the SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2022 from the regional website of SSC for which a candidate has applied.
What is the exam date for SSC GD Recruitment 2023?
10 January- 14 February 2023