SSC CPO Cut off 2022 SC ST OBC General Passing Marks and expected merit list release date can be checked from here. The SSC will publish the SSC CPO cut off 2022 for Paper 1 sometime between December 2022 and January 2023.
SSC CPO cut off 2022
The first SSC CPO 2022 exam got conducted from November 9 to November 11. The Commission issues the SSC CPO Cut Off for male and female students in separate documents along with the publication of the SSC CPO result. Students should read this post on the SSC CPO cut off 2022 and the cut off marks from prior years.
The cut off will be available for download in PDF format for each category. SSC CPO cut off 2022 is the lowest required mark students need to obtain to permit for each step of the recruitment process. The SSC determines these marks. For SSC CPO Paper 1 and Paper 2, the minimum number of qualifying marks required for UR students is 30%. In comparison, the minimum number of qualifying marks for OBC/EWS students is 25%, and the minimum for all other categories is 20%.
There are approximately 1.5 lakh openings available each year across all state governments and central government departments like the Railways, Income Tax Department, and UPSI, amongst others.
SSC CPO SC ST OBC General Passing Marks 2022
For both Paper I and Paper II of the SSC CPO exam, the qualifying examination marks are 20% for all other categories, 25% for OBC/EWS, and 30% for general students. Students can understand the standard for the cut off marks for the SSC CPO 2022 recruitment process by referring to the SSC CPO cut off 2022 and CPO cut off Marks from last year. It is because the SSC CPO 2022 recruitment process is presently ongoing.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
How to Check SSC CPO cut off Online?
- Visit the portal of the SSC found at ssc.nic.in.
- Choose the “write-up” option. The information on the category-specific cut offs for the SSC CPO is located in a PDF file and can be accessed via a new tab or window.
- Students can later save the PDF version to their computer and examine the qualifying score thresholds.
SSC CPO Merit List 2022
The SSC will probably publish the SSC CPO Merit List 2022 PDF concurrently with or immediately after the release of the SSC CPO Result 2022. It will become accessible to students via the official online site maintained by the SSC. The students with a score equal to or greater than the passing mark will have their names on the merit list. Those students whose names appear on the SSC CPO Merit List 2022 will qualify, while those whose names do not appear on the list should reapply the following year.
The final merit list will get compiled by the organization responsible for administering the examination. After that, the students will each get a letter confirming their appointment. All of the students whose names are on the shortlist should have a medical examination and have the verification of their documents completed before their recruitment.
SSC CPO cut off 2022 – Highlights
- Along with the results announcement, the qualifying scores for the SSC CPO exam in 2022 will also become public. It will become available in a manner distinct for male and female students and broken down according to category.
- The SSC CPO cut off Marks 2022 are the minimum marks required for a student to pass the examination and qualify for the next round.
- Those students whose overall score in one stage is equal to or higher than the minimum qualifying score for the SSC CPO 2022 exam can compete in the subsequent stage.
- The SSC will determine the qualifying marks for students to go on to the PET or the PST based on the results of the SSC CPO 2022 paper 1.
- Paper 1, the PST or the PET, Paper 2, and the Medical Examination are the four phases of CPO Exam. Participating in and succeeding at each stage must be considered for recruitment.
Tell us your queries about SSC CPO cut off 2022, by writing below the comment section.
Are there sectional cut offs for the SSC CPO exam?
No, the SSC CPO Exam does not have a sectional cut off.
What determines the SSC CPO cut off?
The SSC CPO cut off is determined independently for boys and females based on category.
Are there any minimum scores required to pass the CPO exam?
Yes, students must achieve both the minimum passing score and the Cut Off score to pass the exam.