Punjab ihrms – The Punjab government recently launched an online platform for state government employees called iHRMS Punjab govt gov in login. On this site, Punjab workers have access to a variety of amenities, which we will go over in detail in the following paragraphs.
HRMS Punjab, also known as iHRMS Punjab govt gov in login, is a customised version of the hrms (Electronic Human Resource Management System) portal developed by the NIC to meet the needs of Punjab state government employees and to provide an efficient Human Resource and Decision Support System.
iHRMS Punjab govt gov in login hrms Punjab
After reading this article, you’ll have a better grasp of the hrms Punjab login process and the services provided through this portal, including your e-Service Book, Payslips, Yearly Statements, GPF, GIS, and Leave Application. You can get all of these services by going to the Punjab government’s website.
The National Informatics Center has modified the HRMS Manav Sampada product to include some unique features while still addressing the needs of the Punjab government.
Employee records, salary, GPF, GIS, Leave, Income tax information, property returns, yearly confidential progress, posting, promotion, arrears management, and other services are all accessible, rapid, and transparent through HRMS.
|Portal Name||iHRMS Punjab|
|Website Type||Official Site [ Govt of Punjab]|
|Service for||Service for Punjab Govt Employee|
|Design and Developed by|
Full form of iHRMS Punjab govt gov in login
|Integrated Human Resource Management System|
|Mode of Accessing Portal|
This is a fantastic step forward in the government’s digitalization efforts, as it reduces paperwork and improves administration efficiency. It also relieves the personnel of the Punjab state government of an additional load by allowing them to use all of the services available on Manav Sampada on their devices with the ease of an internet connection.
To take use of all of these benefits, you must first register on this portal and then log in with the relevant information. Let’s take a look at how to find out your employee id code and password on the Manav Sampada Punjab website.
- With all services accessible through a single site, iHRMS Punjab govt gov in login is a one-stop solution for employee personnel administration.
- It provides real-time statistics and essential information from all departments.
- All government employees and data entry operators have access to the well-formatted MIS reports.
- It uses the employee’s service book and feedback from all stakeholders to aid in intelligent decision-making for evaluation, transfer, and promotion, among other things.
- It is no longer necessary to visit many offices to obtain important services such as leave, loans, and so on. Rather, most services are accessible to all employees via computers or cellphones.
How do I find out what my employee ID code and password are?
NIC Punjab has built an online portal known as the Integrated Human Resource Management System in response to a request from the Punjab State Government (iHRMS). It can be found at https://hrms.punjab.gov.in, and employees can use it to view their Service Book, Payslips, Yearly Statement GPF, GIS, Apply Leave, Increment Orders, Property Return, and ACR Filing, among other things.
Workers will need an approved employee ID and password to access this site. To create your id and password, please follow the steps outlined below.
Step 1: Go to hrms Punjab government gov’s official website by clicking the blue button below. It will take you to the website’s home page. Now, as seen in the image, select [Get Employee Code] from the menu.
Step 2 – After selecting ‘Get Employee Code’ from the menu, you will be sent to a new screen, as seen in the image –
hrms Punjab gov
- On the displayed screen, you have a choice of ‘Search by.’ Select either choice in the ‘Search by’ option, i.e., UID or DoB. Depending upon what opportunity you choose, either UID number will be requested, or Date of Birth will need to be provided.
- After entering your UID number or Date of Birth, input your registered mobile number that is the mobile number as recorded by your Establishment Office. In case if it is not typed correctly or an outdated number is provided, you will not get your One Time Password [OTP] to retrieve your employee ID.
The Establishment Office should correct your mobile number if you have not received your One Time Password [OTP].
- You must input your correct cellphone number, complete the CAPTCHA information, and then click the Fetch Employee Code option.
4. After that, if you entered your information correctly, a message in the popup will say “Employee Code Sent Successfully to your mobile” (UID, Dob, mobile number).
5.Now press the ‘OK’ button on your screen, and an SMS with Employee ID will be delivered to your smartphone, as seen in the sample below.
Easy hrms Punjab Login Online Process
The quick and simple Punjab approach to ihrms punjab login is provided here so that you can take advantage of all the benefits that come with a successful login to this site.
- By clicking the blue button once more, you will be taken to the official website of iHRMS Punjab.
- Now, in the menu section, select the ‘Login’ option, and a popup page will appear, as seen in the image.
Login to hrms Punjab
- Select Login as the HRMS code.
- The next step is to enter your User ID and Password in the appropriate boxes.
- Captcha field should be solved right away.
- Log in successfully at ehrms Punjab login by clicking the login button.
Password Reset or Forgotten in iHRMS
You may forget your hrms Punjab login password at some point, which will cause you problems. However, here is a quick and simple guide to resetting your password.
- On the iHRMS Punjab Portal homepage, select the login option from the menu.
- As shown in the image, you will notice a Forgot Password option.
- The following screen will appear when you select the Forgot Password option
4.Fill in your Establishment Department, where your Service book is housed, and your User (employee) code, then press the search button.
5. Then, as seen in the image, your screen will change to show information about your father/name, husband’s designation, and cellphone number in a disguised manner.
- You may be asked to re-enter your Date of Birth[DOB] and Mobile Phone (as recorded by your establishment department/office), and a Code will be sent to your registered mobile number if you do so.
- Now that you have the security code, you must enter it. Note: If your OTP is not received within 10 minutes, you may need to resend your Security Code.
- Simply check the SMS message that was sent to your registered mobile number.
- After that, simply complete the process of entering the One Time Password[OTP]. You can reset your password after correctly entering the security code. Now that you have the employee ID User Id and the password has been reset, you can use it to access numerous services on the iHRMS site.
- I hope you find the information provided here to be highly useful. Take a peek at the key features of the iHRMS Portal now.
- Saala Darpan Login: ShalaDarpan, Rajasthan | शाळा दर्पण : स्टाफ कार्नर
- EPFO UAN Login Here
- Overview of YSR Cheyutha Scheme Launched, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Needed, Advantages, And Process
- Login | Beneficiary Status Check 2021 | Pm Kissan Yojana
- राशन कार्ड हेतु ऑनलाइन आवेदन कैसे करें | How to Apply Online For Ration Card