PM Kisan KYC Update – eKYC Registration at pmkisan.gov.in is provided by the govt. Read the article to know more about the PM Kisan KYC Update process.
PM Kisan KYC Update
The farmers registered under the PM Kisan scheme shall update their KYC through the CSC login. They must be aware that they will only receive the installment money if their eKYC will be updated to the latest. The scheme was initiated by the central government in 2018 to help small and marginal farmers.
Since then it has helped the farmers who own land 2 or less than 2 hectares of cultivable land gets the monetary benefit. All Small and Marginal Farmers are required to update their eKYC. They were given the minimum assured pension as well as the Family pension that was promised under the s Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maan-Dhan Yojana (PM-KMY).
pmkisan.gov.in KYC Update 2022
To receive the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s installment as well as pension benefits, the farmers are required to update their KYC. The steps are also provided in this article.
The government has initiated the policy to make the farmers from the age group of 18-40 financial stable. The scheme provides three equal installments of Rs. 2000. The amount is provided for every 4 months period into the bank account of all eligible beneficiaries. The steps to update your KYC are mentioned below.
eKYC Registration at pmkisan.gov.in
The farmers are required to register through the official portal. The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana official website is pmkisan.gov.in. The registration will be performed at any other site than this one. The Steps to Register for e-KYC are provided below. Please follow the step and register to avail the benefits of the scheme directly in your account. The eKYC Registration at pmkisan.gov.in will not require much time.
They should not come under the criteria of who are not included given on the official website. They shall have a registered Aadhar card number in order to register for the KYC for the PM KISAN yojana. If you fail to register contact the toll-free number given by the authorities as your installment will not get transferred for the next term.
How to register at pmkisan.gov.in?
The farmers shall register at pmkisan.gov.in by following the given steps. They shall register as soon as possible. To get a Rs 3000 monthly pension at old age. The steps are as follows:
• To begin we shall visit the official portal of the PM Kisan.
• Then on the home page click on KYC to register for the e-KYC.
• After that please enter your Aadhar card number in the given space.
• Then enter the captcha code and then search.
• There enter the number which you have registered with your Aadhar card.
• Submit the details by clicking on the Get OTP to receive the OTP on your phone number
• As soon as you get the OTP, enter that into the space provide on the page and click on enter.
Information required for eKYC Registration
Those who want to get registered shall have the following documents. They shall fulfil the eligibility criteria. Farmers should keep the following documents with them at the time of eKYC for their convenience. The beneficiary will have to provide the following information at the time of registration:
- Farmer’s / Spouse’s name
- Farmer’s / Spouse’s date of birth
- Bank account number
- IFSC/ MICR Code
- Mobile Number
- Aadhaar Number
- Other customer information is available in the passbook which is required for mandate registration.
Why is KYC required:
- It is mandated by the Reserve Bank of India for all the transactions happening in India. To keep a check on fraud and illegal practices.
- The e-KYC (know-your-customer) prevents money laundering.
- The farmers are required to register to get the financial benefits of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- It is of two types Aadhar-based and offline, In-person verification (IPV).
Benefits of PM Kisan KYC
The scheme which envisions providing assistance to the food providers of the country has been running well so far. Around 10.08 crore farmers from each state of India have been getting installment of the amount promised by the government. Let’s take a look at the scheme in brief:
- The program was initiated to provide financial aid to the farmers, especially the Small and Marginal Farmers.
- The scheme will benefit the farmers nationwide as it is started by the central government.
- They are also provided with the PM Kisan mobile app to help them stay updated about their status and other notification released by the government in regard to the program.
- They can check information regarding their installments transferred to their account.
- The government has encouraged farmers to register and avail the benefits of the scheme.
- The e-KYC is required to avoid any cases of fraud or money laundering. The scheme emphasised to benefit of poor farmers.
How to Update KYC through CSC?
Those farmers who want to register their details at the Common Service Centre (CSC) can utilise the e-Governance Services India Limited –Special Purpose Vehicle (CSC-SPV) or the State Nodal Officers (SNOs) under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-Kisan) Scheme. Farmers who want to update through the offline method shall follow the steps and update the e-KYC on time. The steps are as follows:
- To update the KYC through the In-Person Verification at Common Service Centre (CSC).
- One is required to carry the documents necessary to verify the account.
- Aadhar card of the farmer
- Their registered mobile number.
- Then at the centre ask for the Aadhar update for the PM KISAN Scheme or PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- They will ask you to do the biometric login.
- After that, your account will open there update your Aadhar card number and after checking submit the form.
- As you update your KYC, a confirmation message will be sent to you to the registered mobile number.
Know Beneficiary Status:
The farmers who are not sure whether they are receiving the installment shall check through the facility provided by the central government on its official page of PM Kisan.
- They can check by Aadhar Card, Account Number, and Mobile Number. Then click on the Get Data button.
- The government has also designed an app to help the farmer get the information sitting at home through their mobile phones only.
- The app can be simply downloaded from the Google Play app available online on the farmer’s phones and PC as well.
- Through this app, the farmer can register themselves.
- They can know about their status in the registration process and related to the payment.
- Also, they can make corrections to names as mentioned in the Aadhar card.
- They can educate themselves about the scheme and other benefits.
- They can call for assistance by calling on the helpline numbers.
How to Update e-KYC?
The farmers who want to update their KYC shall follow the steps listed below. It is necessary in order to take the benefits of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- To begin with, go to the official website of PM KISAN, which is pmkisan.gov.in.
- Then scroll down to Farmer’s corners on the home page.
- Click on the KYC icon.
- Then a new page will appear, on that page, you are required to type your Aadhar registered number to fill the Aadhar OTP e-KYC. Then click on the search.
- As you will enter the mobile number linked with your Aadhar card, the software will send the OTP to the number. You then have to use the OTP.
- Enter the recently received OTP in the space provided on the website to complete the process.
PM-KMY 12th Installment
As per the latest news, the twelfth installment under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maan-dhan Yojana (PM-KMY) is going to come. The 12th installment is expected to be transferred in September month. Those farmers whose KYC will not be up to date shall not receive the money.
The process to update will take less than a few minutes. Update your eKYC and make your farmer friends do as well. The registration to the scheme will go in vain if the rightful framers will not receive the benefits the government is working to provide.
Kindly visit the official portal to get more information regarding the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maan-dhan Yojana (PM-KMY) benefits.
Click here to go to the home page.