PM Kisan Balance Check कैसे करें – Direct Links & Steps are listed here. You can check PM Kisan Balance for the Account with which your Aadhar card is linked. Antecedent to Diwali, Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi has bestowed exciting news for the Indian Kisan. Do you all indeed want to learn what it is? Read the full blog and get the electrifying announcement broadcasted by PM on Sammelan 2022.
PM Kisan Balance Check
PM Narendra Modi announced the 12th instalment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan) monetary prerequisite to eligible farmer families on 17 October 2022. The Indian government has declared the amount of Rs 16,000 crore, which is expected to benefit the 10 crore farmers.
On Monday, in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) Sammelan 2022, Narendra Modi said, “Farmers will get affordable and grade crop nutrients under the ‘One nation, One fertilizer’ scheme embarked today”.
“Initiation of nano urea to facilitate farm process; one bottle of nano urea can supersede sackful of urea,” he stated.
Moreover, in the event, he said,”22 crore soil health card, over 1,700 varieties of seeds provided to farmers to help increase crop productivity”.
Beneath the article, the reader will get the details regarding checking the name in the beneficiary list, balance check, eKYC update online, and many more.
PM Kisan Balance Kaise check krein
The government has disbursed the 11th installments, and the 12th one was released on Monday, 17 October 2022. Regardless, farmers have often claimed they didn’t get the money due to technical issues and the numeral of online instalment transfers. To ensure the amount reaches the beneficiary, they must complete their e-KYC and update it also. The farmer’s bank account linked with Aadhar Card only accumulates the transferred instalments.
With the PMKISAN Yojana, Indian farmers get the maximum benefits not only during this period but also in the disastrous Covid-19 pandemic.
Rs. 2 lakh crore
Covid-19 Pandemic Period
Rs 1.6 lakh Crore
Rs 2.16 lakh Crore (Expected)
How to check the PM Kisan beneficiary list
All land-owning farmer families are suitable for income aid through the PM Kisan scheme, a central government project that is provided in three equal payments of Rs. 2000 every four months. The farmer’s bank account acquires a straight credit for this portion. If the beneficiary wants to check their names on the list, this procedure will help them.
- Go to the PM Kisan official website @pmkisan.gov.in
- The portal opens with Farmer’s corner.
- Click on the “Beneficiary List”.
- Select your state, district, sub-district, village and block.
- Click on the ‘Get Report’ tab.
- It will display the list of eligible farmers from the region.
The 12th instalment of the PM Kisan Yojana was released on 17 October 2022 at 11:00 am IST. If the beneficiary hasn’t received the amount, one’s must be registered with the PM KISAN mandatory eKYC. The OTP-based eKYC is also available in the same portal, or the farmers may also contact the CSC centre for the Biometric eKYC. The PM-Kisan Helpline No. 155261 / 011-24300606 is also functional. Furthermore, recipients can contact them if they face any issues.
How to update the eKYC Online 2022
- Go to the PM-Kisan official website.
- On the right of the screen, click on the eKYC.
- Enter the Aadhar Card number, captcha code and click on the search button.
- Enter the mobile number that is linked with the farmer’s Aadhar card.
- Click on the ‘Get OTP’ and enter the OTP you get in the One Time Password section.
PM Kisan Overview 2022
In the PM Kisan Yojana, the government has heretofore transferred the Rs 25 lakhs crore via DBT and instalments on Monday. The farmers receive the financial benefits of Rs 6,000 yearly and Rs 2,000 payable in three equal instalments to the families.
Prime Minister on Sunday said that India’s sustained economic growth with the BJP endeavours is striving to substitute the pre-2014 ‘phone banking’ with ‘digital banking.’ The Indian government, along with PM Narendra Modi and Finance Minister Nirmala Sitaraman, has motifs on digital marketing and digital banking, and people have to be aware of its uses and rule of thumb.
How to check the PM Kisan Balance 2022
Beneficiaries must know how to check their balance given by PM KISAN. Here is the detailed procedure of how to check the balance status:
- Visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana @pmkisan.gov.in
- The Homepage will appear, then find the Candidate Corner.
- On the right side of the page, click on the ‘Beneficiary list’.
- Enter the necessary details such as Aadhar Card Number, state, district, block and village.
- Check the details carefully and click on the ‘Get Report’ option.
- The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s 12th instalment window will appear on your screen.
- Read all the details carefully, and you are done with it.
If the beneficiary gets any conundrum, feel free to call the PM-KISAN Helpline Number aforementioned.
Get all the free updates regarding PM Yojana and other government notifications on this website.