PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022-23: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released the latest notification for the recruitment of 211 Diploma Trainees including 177 Electrical, 5 Civil, and 11 Electronics Diploma Trainee Vacancies. Eligible Male and Female Candidates can apply online for the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Vacancy 2022-23 from the website powergrid.in starting from December 9, 2022. All the details related to Power Grid Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022-23 are given below.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022-23
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022-23 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Post Name||Diploma Trainee (Electrical/ Civil/ Electronics)|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Starting Salary: Rs. 25000/- per month
Pay Scale: Rs.25000-117500/- (IDA)
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||December 31, 2022|
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022-23 Important Dates
- Apply Start: 9 Dec. 2022
- Last Date to Apply: 31 De. 2022
- Exam Date: Notify Later
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment Application Fees
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/ PwD/ ESM/ Departmental: Rs. 0/-
- Payment Mode: Online
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment Post Details & Qualification
- Age Limit: 18-27 Years
- [Age Relaxation as per Rules]
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||177||Diploma/ Degree in Electrical Engg.|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||23||Diploma/ Degree in Civil Engg.|
|Diploma Trainee (Electronics)||11||Diploma/ Degree in Electronics Engg.|
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment Selection Process & Exam Pattern
Selection procedure: Only Written Test/ Computer Based Test shall be conducted.
Type of Written Test: The Written Test shall be of Objective type (each question shall have four options) of two hours duration consisting of two parts –
- Part-I consists of a Technical Knowledge Test/Professional Knowledge Test (TKT/PKT) with 120 questions having specific questions from respective disciplines.
- Part II consists of Aptitude Test (AT) with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency & interpretation, numerical ability, etc.
- All questions would be MCQ type with 4 options and carry equal weightage (1 mark each). Wrong & multiple answers would result in negative marks of ¼. Candidates shall have the option of appearing in the Written Test in Hindi or English.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Previous Year Question Papers
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Previous Year Question Papers of Electrical and Civil Branch are given below which were held on 17 December 2020 in CBT Mode (Online).
How to Apply for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment
- Check the eligibility from the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Notification 2022-23
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website powergrid.in
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the Application Form
|PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment Short Notice||Short Notice|
|PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment Notification PDF (Soon)||Notification|
|PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment Apply Online (Soon)||Apply Online|
|PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment OLD Notification||Old Notice|
|Power Grid Official Website||Power Grid|
|Check Other Govt. Jobs||HaryanaJobs.in|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to apply for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022-23?
Eligible candidates can apply from the official website powergrid.in or direct link to apply is given in this article.
Can B.Tech/ B.E apply for the Power Grid Diploma Trainee vacancy 2022?
Yes, they can apply if having 60% marks in B.Tech/ B.E in the relevant Branch.
What is the last date to apply for the Power Grid Diploma Trainee Vacancy 2023?