A brief description of YSR Cheyutha scheme designed by the Government of Andhra Pradesh is contained in the article. This article provides information about the online application, the registration process, eligibility requirements, and beneficiary lists. Our article is an important one, so read it carefully to the end. In today’s article, we will share with you in-depth information about this portal and explain its Status, Registration, Eligibility Criteria, and Application Process. Therefore, it would be helpful if you read our article thoroughly.
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme Launched
The Andhra Pradesh chief minister launched the YSR Cheyutha Scheme through video conferencing on 12 August at the chief Minister’s camp office in Tadepalli, Amaravati. Women will be assisted financially through this program. Normally, this scheme has a budget of 17000 crores, but the government allocated Rs 4,687 crores this year. Beneficiaries of the scheme can expect to receive the transfer of money directly into their bank accounts. By 12 August of every year, those women who attain the age of 45 will receive benefits from this scheme, and those who reach the age of 60 will no longer be included in the scheme.
The program aims to provide financial assistance to women from minority communities such as SC, ST, and OBC and to improve their quality of life. A total of Rs 18750 is given to all beneficiaries every year through this scheme. In addition, the government plans to offer the scheme for the second time in a row. From his camp office in Andhra Pradesh, YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy deposited Rs 4339.39 crores into the bank accounts of 23,14,342 people on 22 June 2021.
|Scheme Name||YSR Cheyutha Scheme|
|Name of State||Andhra Pradesh State|
|Launched by||CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Launched Date||12th November 2020|
|2021 Scholarship Disbursed||22nd June 2021|
|2022 Scholarship Disbursement||June 2022|
|Beneficiaries||Minority Women of Andhra Pradesh State|
|Major Benefits||₹ 75000 Pension|
|Objective||Providing financial assistance to the needy women of a minority group|
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
To participate in YSR cheyutha scheme, you need to remember some things, which include the following:
- A person who wants to participate in this program must be between the ages of 45 and 60.
- Applicants who have a government job in their family are ineligible.
- Regardless of how much land you have, you cannot apply for this scheme if your land size exceeds 3 acres.
- To use, a woman must earn a minimum annual income of Rs.12,000.
- For applications to be accepted, you need to live in Andhra Pradesh permanently.
- The scheme is only available to women.
- The opportunity is only available to women from SC/ST/BC categories.
- No application allows you to apply if you have a four-wheel-drive vehicle.
Documents Needed for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
You will need the following documents for this scheme:-
- Aadhaar Card
- Age Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
- Address Proof
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
|Address Proof||The applicant women’s need to attach their address proof where she lives, during the application form filling.|
|Caste Certificate||The applicant women need their caste certificate, according to this scheme, the women of backward caste are going to get the benefit. There should be a Caste certificate to be attached by the women of minority class to take the benefit.|
|Age Proof||Applicant women need to attach their age proof, along with the application form. This scheme is only for women who are between the ages of 45-60 years old.|
|Aadhaar Card||The applicant women need to attach their Aadhar card as their Unique Identity. And it is also a basic and most important document.|
|Passbook Details||The applicant women need to attach their passbook details of that account in which she wants the pension amount to be credited.|
|Photograph||The applicant women need to attach their recent passport-size photograph filling the application form.|
|Domicile Certificate||It is mandatory to attach a domicile or resident certificate of the state.|
|Mobile Number||The applicant women need to mention her mobile number while filling the application form. So that she gets the regular update about the scheme-related information. YSR Jagananna Cheyutha Payment Status Online.|
Advantages of YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
Following are the benefits of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme:
- Through this scheme, you will receive Rs.75,000/- for four years in 4 installments.
- Women will significantly benefit from this scheme.
- The state government annually provides Rs.19,000/- to women in 45-60.
- The government offers pensions for women in Andhra Pradesh.
- It is also very easy to apply for this portal, and it is free.
- There is no fee to apply.
- SC / ST / BS women benefit significantly from this.
What is the online application process for the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
- The application for new applicants is available in the Play Store and is titled “AP Volunteer.”
- There are five options available when you first open the app.
- Select YSR Cheyutha scheme from the options.
- Please enter the Aadhar Card Number along with other details, and then click on the submit button.
- Next, as required details appear on your screen, enter all your bank details and click on the IFSC search button.
- Upload the photo of your Bank Passbook and other information and click the submit button.
- Your application will be registered successfully with your application I.D.
The following are a few of the other schemes Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched to help the residents:
- With the extension of the YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus program, 77 ancestral manuals are now profiting from the plan. Both plans result in an overall expenditure of 1,863.11 crores.
- Following directions from the High Court, the Cabinet likewise made adjustments to the lodging plan.
- With the new terms and conditions, the assigned house destinations can be sold after the recipient builds a house and resides in it for a minimum of five years.
- As a part of ‘YSR Vidhya Deevena,’ the charge repayment would be legitimately credited into the records of the moms in four parts so they can review the academics and foundation of the administration, said the Minister.
- On a fundamental level, the Cabinet approved of the establishment of a Sanskrit foundation in Tirupati. In addition, it approved the recommendations for establishing Telugu and Sanskrit institutes under the A.P. Advanced Education Society.
In the future, please stay with us if you want more information about the YSR Cheyutha scheme. Each official announcement from the A.P. Government will be updated here as soon as possible.