OPSC OES Admit Card 2022 Exam Date, Hall ticket download links can be checked from the official website of Odisha PSC. Only eligible students can download the OPSC OES Admit Card 2022 at www.opsc.gov.in on November 19, 2022. The officials are planning the exam schedule.
OPSC OES Admit Card 2022
When it ends, the applicants will be aware of all pertinent information regarding the test, including the exam date, and the Odisha OES Admit Card 2022 release date, among other things. The hall ticket is crucial for this competitive exam, held on November 26th and 27th, 2022, for the Odisha OES Exam Date 2022.
Candidates cannot enter the exam room even if they have a hall ticket. Therefore, remember to bring your OPSC Education Service Officers Admit Card 2022 to the exam. Read this post if you want complete information concerning the topic.
OES Admit Card 2022
The applicants taking the test must have the OPSC OES Admit Card 2022. The admit cards will shortly get announced by the officials only online at www.opsc.gov.in. Candidates should remember that they will not receive their hall tickets via email. Only your login information is required to download the OPSC Education Service Officers Admit Card 2022.
Get your hall ticket by following the instructions mentioned in this post, as the server can become overloaded at the last minute. Check the Odisha OES Exam Date 2022 after receiving your admit card and appear for the exam at the specified hour.
OPSC OES Admit card 2022 – Important Instructions
Before entering the exam room for the OPSC Exam, candidates should take some general precautions, including the following:
- Candidates should carry the OPSC OES Admit Card 2022 in clear print and an original copy of valid ID evidence.
- Exam slot changes are impossible under any circumstances.
- Candidates will not be allowed to bring electronic devices inside the exam room where the exam gets administered.
- Candidates should visit the exam center once before the scheduled exam date to be aware of all routes to the exam center to prevent the last-minute rush to the exam location.
- Candidates must download the Aarogya Setu app and have their status verified.
- When you enter the exam center, keep your body temperature from rising because a thermometer will monitor you. You cannot enter the hall if your temperature is not usual.
- Clean your hands before going into the hallway.
- Carefully read all the instructions on the back of your admit card.
How to Download the OPSC OES Admit card 2022?
Students can only use the official OPSC website to acquire the OPSC OES Admit Card 2022. Always download the OPSC admit card early because there may be server overload on the last day. Follow these steps to download your OPSC admit card:
- Access the official website at https://www.opsc.gov.in/.
- Select the “Hall Ticket” tab.
- Enter the login information sent to your Mail ID when you registered.
- Select “Login/Submit.”
- Locate the “admit card” button and click it to see the admit card. Carefully review it.
- Download the OPSC admit card.
- Create a clean color print of it. Try to maintain a backup on any cloud drives to prevent unexpected events.
Students can use the comment box below to clear their doubts concerning the topic.
Can I get my lost login information back to download the OPSC admit card?
Since it might get delivered to your registered email address or mobile number, it is simple to recover the login credentials to obtain the OPSC admit card.
Can students enter the exam room without the original OPSC admit card?
Nobody can enter the exam room without a hard copy of their OPSC admit card.
Can errors on the application or on admit card get fixed?
You can email [email protected] with questions about this.
Is the ID proof in the digital form valid?
It is safe to have a hard copy of any ID proof you bring with the admit card and photo because soft copies of all ID proofs—aside from Aadhar cards—will be invalid.