Mission Prerna UP: A mission that was started by the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh. The Portal Prerna was started to bring good changes in primary education in government schools. Today we will be going to learn more about this portal so that more students can be a part of this portal. So keep reading the article to know the teacher login process and student registration process. We Have also provided you with a direct link to this to the official website of Prerna.
Mission Prerna UP
The Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath, is launching various schemes and portals to make UP’s government schools education best knowledge and skillful for the students facing a lack of education and students who are currently studying in government schools and they want to increase the admission ratio of government school compared to private school. By increasing the quality and the manner of education through this portal, the children of UP attract to government schools rather than private schools.
Now the government has improved the Prerna portal for basic education to the students of class 1st to 5th studying over 1.5 lakh government schools of the state. Mission Prerna UP the main and major purpose of this Prerna portal is to develop the ability of children to perform basic maths calculations along with skill development. It is because 90% of the child’s development occurs while the time of basic education. Through this mission, by March 2022, foundation learning will be achieved by the children of 80% of government schools in all development blocks, districts, and divisions of the state.
prernaup.in Teacher Login
A teacher who wants to log in to Mission Prerna can do it very easily just by visiting the official website of Mission Prerna. We have written a few steps for the teachers on how to log in to the Prerna portal. Please have a look at these steps and log in now.
- First of all, teachers need to visit the official website of Mission Prerna UP.
- Now you will see the home page of the website will open.
- On the website’s home page, under the section of Bank Data Upload, there is a link to Teacher login.
- Now click on that link a new web page will appear on the screen. Now, the teacher has to sign up.
- Now the next step is the teacher has to enter their registered mobile number.
- After this, you need to select the option for login for bank upload.
- Now you have to click on the option verify.
- Now the process is completed. This is the way you need to do the login process.
Student Registration Mission Prerna UP
Any student of Uttar Pradesh who wants to study at the Mission Prerna can join it anytime, anywhere. It is an online learning mode web portal for class 1 to 5 students. And one of the best things is it is free of cost for all the students you don’t need to pay anything. So here are the following steps. with the help of these steps, you can start your education journey at Prerna.
- First of all, students need to visit the official website of Mission Pathshala.
- Now the next step is on the home page of the website, go to the section student corner.
- Now in that section, you need to select one option E-Pathshala, Learning Material, and Learning Material.
- If you select E-pathshala, after that, you need to select your class.
- If you want to see the course material of your class, then select that option.
- Now a new page will open on your screens.
- Now will see the whole schedule of teaching material for each day on the next page.
- So that’s the whole process for the students.
Click Here to visit the official website.
Thank you for visiting our website and reading the article. For more information regarding the Government yojanas, exams, results, and registration, you can check out our website for more such articles. If you like the article or have any queries, you can tell us by writing in the below-given box and also do visit us again.