Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2.0 Registration has been started anyone who wants to register for the yojana can apply online on the official website. to know more about Yojana such as the benefits of yojana, the online application process and the eligibility criteria read the full article.
Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2.0
The Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2.0 has already been started by the Government of Madhya Pradesh on 8 May 2022. The Madhya Pradesh Government started the second phase of the yojana to promote the education of daughters. Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2.0 Registration can be done on the official website. We will also provide you a direct link to the website.
The main objective of this scheme is to bring some changes in society, as we all are aware of our society’s negative approach towards the birth of a girl child. Implementing the yojana Government wants to improve education, health status and sex ratio of the girl child. After the Madhya Pradesh Government, other states are also adopting this yojana.
Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2.0 Registration
Back then the Ladli Laxmi Yojana was implemented by chief minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on 2 May 2006. The scheme is for the girl child. But the scheme is eligible for people who are below the poverty line, and families not paying any tax and the parents should be natives of Madhya Pradesh, If a girl drops her education in between her studies then she will not get further benefits of the Yojana.
Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2.0 Scheme Benefits
These are the few points which will tell you the importance or benefits of the Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2.0. If you are eligible for this yojana then you must read the points. Now have a look at the points.
- After passing the 12th class, if a girl wants to take admission to the college then govt. will provide her with 25,000 rupees.
- The amount will be provided in two installments the first instalment will be given at the time of college admission and the second installment during the time of college studies.
- And if she wants to do further study and wants to take admission to a private college that fee will also be paid by the government.
- A total of more than 42.08 lakh Ladli girls have been registered since the year 2007.
- Scholarships worth Rs 231.07 crore were distributed to 9.05 lakh girl students who took admission to class 6th, class 9th, class 11th and class 12th.
- The orphan girls will be linked to the Lily Laxmi Yojana
- A driving license will be issued to Ladli Lakshmi who is above 18 years of age.
Documents Required for Ladli Laxmi 2.0 Scheme Registration
These are the following document that you need to attach during the time of Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2.0. If you forget any one of the documents then you are not able to register for the Yojana. Now have a look at the documents.
- Girl child vaccination card
- Birth certificate of girl child
- Income certificate
- Mother’s aadhar card
- Father’s aadhar card
- Certificate of native/local / mother or father voter ID/family ration card
- Name of Anganwadi worker
- Pin Code
Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2.0 Apply Online
If your state also has the scheme and you are eligible for the Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2.0 then you should apply for the scheme. We will tell you the steps by which you can easily apply online for the yojana. The steps are as follows.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Ladli Laxmi Yojana.
- On the home page of the website click the option Application.
- After that fill the application form and enter all the required details also attached the required valid documents with the form.
- Now once cross-check the details and submit it.
- Now your form will be submitted for the Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2.0.
Click Here to visit the official website.
Thank you for visiting our website and reading the article. For more information regarding the Government yojanas, exams, results and registration, you can check out our website for more such articles. If you like the article or have any queries you can tell us by writing in the below-given box and also do visit us again.