KVS Exam Date: The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) conducts the exam for the recruitment program and has not released any specific dates for any exam. Candidates can check each and every update on the official website of KVS. To know more about Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan PGT TGT PRT exam and centres keep reading the article. We will also provide you the link to the official website of KVS.
KVS Exam Date 2022
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has not released any dates for the KVS, PGT TGT PRT exams. The notification for the KVS Exam Date will be released soon by the department of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan on the official website. When the department will release the exam dates they will also announce the vacancies. For more information keep reading the article.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is an independent body governed by the Ministry of Education, Government of India. In the exam of PGT, TET and PRT conducted by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan they release several vacancies.
KVS TGT PGT Exam date 2022
The posts they provide in their recruitment program are for both teaching and non-teaching department in different KVS schools across India.
KVS Test Centers List
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will be going to conduct the exam for PGT, TET and PRT. We have so many branches of Kendriya Vidyalaya across the nation. So we have prepared a list of centres where the exams are going to be conducted soon. Candidates are requested to check the official website from time to time so that there will be no problems in the future.
|Name of the states||Name of the city|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Allahabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi|
Bhopal, Gwalior, Jabalpur
Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur
Hope you have seen the above table which has the different names of the centers across the nation. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will also give you the benefit of choosing your center according to your preferences. So keep checking the notification of the exam on the official website.
Eligibility Criteria KVS
There are three positions under the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan KVS. For all the different positions there are different eligibility criteria. We will acknowledge you about the educational criteria of the PGT, TGT and PRT. Keep reading the article.
Eligibility Criteria for PGT
- Two Year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc./MA Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR
Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate in concerned subjects as mentioned in the below table.
- B.Ed. or equivalent qualification from a recognized University for all the above PGT posts except Information & Technology.
- Proficiency in Teaching Hindi and English languages.
- Knowledge of Computer applications.
Eligibility Criteria for TGT
- Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the aggregate.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized University with 50% marks or above in aggregate as well as in the concerned subject comprising the combination as mentioned in the below table.
- B.Ed. or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Should pass the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET Paper-II) conducted by CBSE.
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English mediums.
- Qualifications: Knowledge of Computer applications.
Eligibility Criteria for PRT
- Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) OR
- Senior Secondary(or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) OR
- Senior Secondary(or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and a 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) who has acquired the qualification of Bachelor of Education from any NCTE-recognized institution shall be considered for appointment as a teacher in Class I-V provided the person so appointed as a teacher shall mandatorily undergo a six-month Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognized by the NCTE within two years of such appointment as Primary Teacher.
Click Here to visit the official website.
Thank you for visiting our website and reading the article. For more information regarding exams, admit cards, results and govt. schemes you get every information on our website, check out our articles. If you like the article or have any queries then write them down in the given box and do visit us again.