JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry has released the latest notification for the recruitment of Nursing Officer posts including. Eligible candidates can apply online for JIPMER Vacancy 2022 from the website jipmer.edu.in. All the details related to JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022 are given below.
JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment Organization: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)
- Post Name: Nursing Officer (NO)
- Advt No. Admin-I/ DR/1(3)/ 2022
- Total Vacancies: 139
- Salary/ Pay Scale: Rs.44,900/- in Level 7 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC.
- Job Location: All India
- Last Date to Apply: 1 Dec. 2022
- Mode of Apply: Online
- Category: JIPMER Recruitment 2022
- Official Website: jipmer.edu.in
- Join Telegram Group: Click Here
Online Applications for JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022 start on November 7, 2022. The last date to apply is December 1, 2022. The Exam Date is December 18, 2022. The Admit Card will be made available from December 10, 2022.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 1200/-
- PWBD: Rs. 0/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Post Details, Eligibility & Qualification
A candidate must have attained the minimum age of 18 years as on the closing date of registration i.e. 1.12.2022. The maximum age limit is 35 years.
JIPMER Nursing Officer Vacancy Details
|Nursing Officer||433 (UR-175, SC-66, ST-33, OBC-116, EWS-43)||B.Sc Nursing/ GNM|
JIPMER Nursing Officer Educational Qualification
- B.Sc.(Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University (OR)
- B.Sc. (Post-certificate) / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized Institute / University.
- Registered as Nurse and Midwife in State./Indian Nursing council. (OR)
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized Institute / Board or Council.
- Registered as a Nurse and Midwife in State/ Indian Nursing council.
- Two Years‟ of experience in a minimum 50 – bedded hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above
JIPMER Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The Selection Process for JIMPER Nursing Officer Vacancy 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
JIPMER Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
How to apply for JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022?
Apply Online from the website www.jipmer.edu.in
What is the last date to apply for JIPMER Nursing Officer Vacancy 2022?