JEE Main 2023 Registration, Apply Online, Last date, Eligibility, the form can be checked from the official website of NTA. Students can enter different programs at NITs, IITs, and CFTIs by passing the JEE Mains, an entrance exam held at the national level. The application form for JEE Main 2023 will become available shortly.
JEE Main 2023 Registration
The NTA manages the JEE Main Registration. Students interested in taking this examination can get the application form by going to the official portal, downloading it, and then filling it out.
The beginning of JEE Main 2023 Registration will take place in November 2022. The NTA is in charge of administering the JEE mains exam. It is an exam at the national level and will get conducted at various locations around the country. The JEE main examination gets broken into two sessions, the first in April and the second in May this year.
Students are required to take this exam to be eligible for admission into engineering and technical school programs, whether the government or private businesses run such institutes. Students can apply for various programs, including B.Tech, B.Planning, and others.
JEE Main Apply Online 2023
Completing the JEE Main 2023 Registration form is a crucial phase that must be completed carefully. Only the official website will host the application form after it is made available to the public. NTA will make the application form for JEE Main 2023 available online as it becomes available.
Students must finish the NTA JEE registration procedure by going to jeemain.nta.nic.in website. The JEE Main application form release date of 2023 will likely be communicated by the relevant authorities shortly. The steps involved in registering for the JEE Main 2023 exam are filling out the application form with personal and academic details, document uploading, payment of the application fee, and submission of the application form.
JEE Main Last Date 2023
The first week of March 2022 will mark the beginning of the application process for JEE Main Phase 1, and the first week of April 2022 will mark the beginning of the application process for Phase 2. The fourth week of March 2023 is the last week for submitting the application form for Phase 1, and the first week of May 2023 is the final week for Phase 2 applications.
JEE Main Eligibility 2023
The authority in charge of assisting with the exam determines the eligibility requirements. Students who submit applications to take the examination must adhere to this criterion. Be sure to familiarise yourself with the qualifications first, then finish the application form.
- Students can go down to this page to see the eligibility criteria for the JEE Main exam.
- Students who want to compete in the general category must have a birthday that falls on or after October 1, 1998.
- Students who fall into the SC/ST/PwD categories will have five years subtracted from their current age.
- To be eligible for JEE Main, students must have achieved a passing grade in five disciplines: mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, biotechnology, or any other technical subjects.
- Students are eligible for JEE Main if they finished their class 12 or an equivalent examination in 2021 or 2022.
How to Fill JEE Main Registration Form?
- Go to the JEE Main portal at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Enter some basic information to finish off the registration.
- You will receive the login details to the email address and phone number provided at registration.
- Enter the application number and password to finish filling out the application form.
- Enter personal and academic data as requested.
- Ensure that the requirements upload the necessary papers.
- Pay the application fee for JEE Main using the online method.
- Preview the JEE Mains application form before submitting it, and save a copy of the application with your answers for later use.
What will happen after JEE MAin Registration?
Students must download a copy of the application form after submitting the JEE Mains 2023 registration form to save it for future usage. Applicants who wish to modify their choice of exam center cannot amend the application form after it gets submitted.
Students can only get their JEE Main 2023 admit card from the official portal, jeemain.nta.nic.in their JEE Main 2023 application form filled promptly and correctly. Before that, the NTA will also provide the JEE Mains 2023 Mock exam for students to use as a resource in preparing for the Joint entrance exam.
Feel free to ask us anything in the space below if you have questions concerning JEE Main 2023 Registration.