ITBP Recruitment 2022 Constable, SI Notification, Apply Online, Last date, Application form and other process can be checked from the official website. The Indo-Tibetan Border Police has just issued the most recent announcement about the recruitment of a Constable and Sub-Inspector positions (SI).
ITBP Recruitment 2022
Students who complete the conditions can submit their applications for the ITBP Vacancy 2022 online using the website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. Below is a complete rundown of all you need about ITBP Recruitment 2022.
ITBP is the primary border patrol organization along India’s border with the Tibet Autonomous Region. The ITBP is one of India’s seven Central Armed Police Forces and goes by “Border Police of India.” ITBP has issued a notification for the Head Constable, Constable, and Assistant Sub Inspector (General Duty) in Group ‘C’ to be filled temporarily for the fiscal year 2022-2023.
The notification is available on the ITBP recruitment 2022 page. During this round of the recruiting process, there will be 23 openings for the position of Head Constable. This position in the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force will be temporary but has a good chance of becoming permanent. Students that meet the requirements can submit their applications using the direct link provided below by the 30th of November 2022.
ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022
ITBP has announced that there are 103 openings for the position of Constable (Pioneer) in Group C. There are a total of 56 open jobs for carpenters, 31 open positions for masons, and 21 open positions for plumbers. The minimum qualification necessary is a high school diploma, and a one-year certificate from an ITI recognized in the mason, carpenter, or plumber trade.
Students should be 18 to 23 years old. The students will be chosen based on their performance in the PET, PST, Written Exam, Trade exam, and DME/RME.
ITBP SI Recruitment 2022
Those interested in applying for the ITBP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022 must have a minimum of a 12th-class education and a passing score on the General Nursing and Midwifery exam. Students should be between the ages of 21 and 30 to be considered for the position.
In addition, they have registered with either the INC or the SNC. This recruitment will fill a total of 18 available positions in the organization. Those chosen for the position will get compensation ranging from Rs. 35400 to Rs. 112400.
ITBP Notification 2022
ITBP has published the ITBP Recruitment 2022 Notification pdf on the official portal at itbpolice.nic.in. This notification is for Head Constable, Constable, and ASI vacancies in various departments.
The male and female students interested in the 566 openings posted for multiple roles can read the complete announcement for more information about the ITBP Head Constable Recruitment. From the 13th to the 30th of November 2022, students can submit their applications electronically for ITBP Recruitment.
ITBP Recruitment Last Date 2022
ITBP has announced that the deadline for submitting applications for Sub Inspector and Constable (Pioneer) positions has been extended (Staff Nurse). Those students who have not yet sent in their application forms for the jobs mentioned above are allowed to do so.
The application deadline for the position of ITBP Constable is the 1st of October, 2022, whereas the deadline for ITBP SI Posts is the 29th of September, 2022. Students can submit their applications for the ITBP Vacancy 2022 at the following website: recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
Eligibility For ITBP Recruitment 2022
- Students need to hold a Bachelor of Education degree or above, preferably in psychology, from a recognized board, university, or institution.
- The age requirement for students should be between 18 and 25 years old at the very most.
- Relaxation of Age Requirements for students Belonging to the Following Groups: SC, ST, OBC, PWD, and PH students Relaxation of Age Requirements
- A mock exam for one’s self-evaluation should be done periodically to assess one’s knowledge and the fruitfulness of one’s preparation.
- Make sure you have a solid grasp of the course outline as well as the format of the exam. You will be able to do much more with a comprehensive understanding of examinations.
- Increase the amount of practice you get and make challenging material a regular emphasis.
- Always make it a habit to read newspapers and periodicals so that you can have a better understanding of your environment.
- Examine the question papers from the prior year to better understand the exam.
- Reread the themes at the appropriate times to keep from forgetting them.
- Students should understand the technical notions or fundamentals.
- Do not worry and try to remain calm.
How to Apply Online for ITBP Recruitment Online?
Students who are interested in applying for the ITBP Recruitment 2022 can send in their application forms by following the processes outlined in the following paragraphs:
- Go to the ITBP webpage at itbpolice.nic.in.
- Use the “Login” option from the homepage menu to log in.
- You must sign in by the enrollment number.
- If you are a new student, the first thing you must register.
- Be sure to include all the information requested in the application form, pay any associated costs, and turn in the application well before the deadline.