Kolkata Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited from the meritorious sportspersons for appointment to the posts of Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant, and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) for the years 2019, 2020, and 2021. Eligible candidates can apply offline for Kolkata Income Tax Recruitment 2022 by sending the duly filled application form to the concerned address. All the details related to Kolkata Income Tax Department Vacancy 2022 are given below.
Kolkata Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2022 Offline Form
|Recruitment Organization||Income Tax Department, Kolkata|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||December 2, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Category||Centre Govt Jobs|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Apply Start||November 12, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||December 2, 2022, up to 06:00 pm|
Post Details, Eligibility & Qualification
Note: Along with the educational qualification given below, the sports qualification is also required as this recruitment is only for meritorious sportspersons. The cutoff date to attain the educational qualification, sports eligibility, and age is December 2, 2022.
|Income Tax Inspector||1||Graduate||18-30 Yrs|
|Tax Assistant||5||Graduate + Typing||18-27 Yrs|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||18||10th Pass||18-25 Yrs|
The Sportspersons having represented:
- The country in an international competition in any of the games/ sports mentioned in the notification.
- A State/ UT in the Senior or Junior Level National Championship.
- Their University in the Inter University Tournaments
- The State School Teams in the National Sports/ Games.
- Sportspersons who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
The Selection Process for Kolkata Income Tax Department Vacancy 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Scrutiny of Documents
- Document Verification
- Sports Trial
- Type Test (for Tax Assistant Post only)
- Medical Examination
How to Apply
Follow these steps to apply for the Kolkata Income Tax Department Sports Quota Recruitment 2022
- Check the eligibility from the official notification
- Download the application form from the link given below
- Duly fill up the application form and attach the required attested documents
- Write on the envelope containing the application form “APPLICATION FORM FOR THE POST(S) OF …………………… UNDER MERITORIOUS SPORTS PERSON QUOTA”
- Send the application form to the address of “Joint Commissioner of Income Tax, Headquarters (Personnel & Establishment), 1st Floor, Room No. 14, Aayakar Bhawan, P-7, Chowringhee Square, Kolkata- 700069“
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to apply for Kolkata Income Tax Sports Quota Vacancy 2022?
Apply offline by sending the duly filled application form to the concerned address
What is the last date to apply for the Income Tax Sports Quota Recruitment 2022?
December 2, 2022, up to 06:00 pm