HPSC HCS Recruitment 2022: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) is soon going to release the notification for the Haryana Civil Services (HCS) and Allied Services Examination 2022-2023. Eligible Male and Female Indian Citizens can apply online for the Haryana Civil Service Exam 2022-23 from the website hpsc.gov.in starting from December 2022. All the details related to the HPSC HCS Notification 2022, Eligibility, Selection Criteria, etc are given here.
HPSC HCS Recruitment 2022 Notification
HPSC HCS 2022 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Advt No||HPSC HCS 2022|
|Post Name||Haryana Civil Services (HCS)|
|Join Telegram Group||Telegram Group|
- Apply Start: Nov. 2022 (Expected)
- Last Date to Apply: Dec. 2022
- Prelims Exam Date: Jan. 2023
HPSC HCS Vacancy, Eligibility, and Qualification
- Age Limit (DSP): 21-27 Years
- Age Limit (Others): 21-42 Years (As on 1.1.2022)
|Haryana Civil Sevices (HCS)||Around 200||Graduate|
HPSC HCS 2022 Selection Process
The selection process for Haryana HPSC HCS Vacancy 2022 includes the following stages:
- Preliminary Written Exam (200 Marks)
- Mains Written Exam (600 Marks)
- Personality Test/ Interview (75 Marks)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Haryana HCS 2022 Exam Pattern
HPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam Pattern
- HCS Prelims result will be based on the marks secured in General Studies Paper only and the CSAT paper will be of qualifying in nature. The candidates need to score 33% marks in the CSAT paper.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 for each wrong answer
- Mode of Exam: Offline (Objective Multiple Choice Questions)
|General Studies||100||100||2 Hours|
|Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT)- Qualifying||100||100||2 Hours|
HPSC Civil Services Mains Exam Pattern
- 12 times the number of vacancies will be called to appear in the HPSC HCS Mains Examination. The candidates need to opt for two optional subjects from a list of 23 optional subjects. The HPSC main exam is a descriptive type exam comprising five conventional essay-type question papers.
- Mode of Exam: Descriptive
|Paper-I||English (Including Essay)||100||3 Hours|
|Paper-II||Hindi (Including Essay)||100||3 Hours|
|Paper-III||General Studies||100||3 Hours|
|Paper-IV||Optional Subject Part- I||150||3 Hours|
|Paper-V||Optional Subject Part-II||150||3 Hours|
HPSC HCS Interview: The candidates who score marks equal to or greater than the HCS cut-off marks will be called for the personality test/ Interview by the HPSC. No candidate will be called for the HCS interview unless the candidate attains 45% marks in the aggregate of all the main written question papers and 33% marks in the Hindi and English question papers. The number of candidates called for the HCS personality test will be three times the number of vacancies advertised.
How to Apply for HPSC Haryana HCS 2022
Follow these steps to apply for HPSC HCS Recruitment 2022-23
- Download the HPSC HCS Notification PDF and check the eligibility before applying
- Click on the HPSC HCS Apply Online link given below or visit the website hpsc.gov.in
- Duly fill up the online application form and upload the required documents
- Pay the application fee
- Take a printout of the HPSC HCS Application Form 2022
How to Apply for Haryana HCS Recruitment 2022?
Apply Online for HPSC HCS Exam 2022 from the website hpsc.gov.in
When the HPSC HCS 2022 Notification will be Released?
HPSC HCS 2022 notification will be released in November or December 2022