E Salary is a government account that is run by government authorities. Through it, government employees can quickly get their salary linking with their bank accounts. In addition, it will provide the facility of the amount in the bank accounts, equal to their one-month pay.
Way to find E Salary
To get your salary, you have to follow the mention steps, which are given below :
- The first and foremost step is login to the greytHR application
- Now press on payroll, which is under the verify selection select Quick salary statement.
- Afterward, select payroll month
- Lastly, click the Export on Excel.
E Salary statement
E salary statement means a salary slip which is a kind of document. It is issued to an employee by the employer. It can be given in any of the two forms that are paper and/or mail. It consists of a detail related to salary components such as HRA, LTA, Bonus, etc. It also shows the deduction for a particular period.
How to check E Salary statement
The E Salary statement contains information about deductions and salaries. it either in the form of print or email you by the employer. You can also check your Salary through your employee internal portal.
E Salary in India
The government of India provides an online salary called E Salary to government employees by the employers. This is majorly found in megacities as well as in metropolitan cities of India, including cities such as Delhi, Pondichery, Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh, etc. Government employees of less populated or less dense states also enjoy this availability of Salary, such as Haryana. In India, the average Salary for an Electronics Engineer is 430,000 rupees per year or 221 rupees per hour. Entry-level salaries begin at $300,000 per year, with most experienced individuals earning up to $699,112 each year— Salary of government Primary and High school teachers. The salaries of these teachers also vary from state to state. Punjab is the state that offers the highest salaries to the PGT teachers, and their salary ranges between Rs 10,300 to Rs 34,800 with grade pay of Rs 4600.
E Salary in Himachal Pradesh
In Himachal Pradesh, the government has launched an online portal for employees. Several facilities are available on this page for employees who want to get E Salary in Himachal Pradesh, such as a pension, salary, challan, GPF statement, E-Service, etc.
You can find information about salary, which is available on Himkosh HP’s online portal. Only the employees of Himachal Pradesh will benefit from this. They can quickly get a portal—online information about it. There is an app for getting Salary for the employees of Himachal Pradesh called the Himkosh Mobile app.
E Salary in Haryana
Haryana government has launched an E Salary in Haryana for their employees. They will provide you one-time registration to log in. Here, the major role is played by the payslip. It will be availed to you one-time by the government authorities of Haryana in the aim of providing Salary to the employees of Haryana.
How Haryana employees can sign up for E Salary
For getting E Salary through the government, firstly, Haryana employees have to register themselves. After this, employees have to fill in the required details. These details will help you to register yourself for it. Some of the requirements are given below.
- Employee code
- PAN number
- PARN number or GPF number
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Ways to register and log in to E Salary in Haryana
- Firstly you have to visit the online portal of Haryana by using esalaryhry.nic.in
- Fill in the employee code as username
- Fill same employee code as a password
- Then select the recent year, and then the code will appear in the blue box.
- Afterward, click on the login and fill in your new password.
- Enter your GPF/PRAN number on the change password page.
- Also, fill in PAN number, DOB, and account number.
- Click on the check box for the verification of details.
- Give your email ID and phone number for future verification.
- Select the new password
- Check your details beside every column by clicking on the check box
- Now click on the update button to confirm your password and details.
- After all these steps, you will get to the login page.
E Salary in Chandigarh
Chandigarh government has also launched the procedure to provide E Salary to Chandigarh employees. It will help their employees to get their salary online through it. Moreover, the Chandigarh government has launched sevaarth financial department for Salary.
The finance department of Chandigarh State would release the timely salaries along with the generation and permitted the employee to download Chandigarh payslip using this Sevaarth Employee Portal, which does control the complete compensation system. It allows government employees to get their salary online in terms of E Salary.
Ways to register and log in to E Salary in Chandigarh
There are few steps mentioned below that will help the employees of Chandigarh to obtain their E Salary in Chandigarh:
- Firstly, obtain your DDO officer’s Username and Password.
- Now visit the official Chandigarh Finance website, that is, admser.chd.nic.in.
- The username will be provided to you by DDO officer.
- Then, enter your username and password in the given space.
- Afterward, type the captcha code, which will be displayed on your screen.
- Lastly, click the login button.