E Aadhaar Download By Name, DOB, Request No, Without OTP & Without Mobile Number with the detailed process can be checked from here. Students can complete the E Aadhaar Download process quickly and easily online using various identifiers such as an Aadhaar number, an enrolment ID, or a virtual ID.
E Aadhaar Download
To be suitable for sure welfare gifts given by the government of India, a resident of India must have an Aadhaar card. A person can use this document to verify both their identity and their address at the same time. The UIDAI assigns each individual in India a twelve-digit identification number known as Aadhaar. You’ll find information on E Aadhaar Download by name, date of birth, request number, and without an OTP here.
The electronically downloaded Aadhaar, also known as e-Aadhaar, is a document that the UIDAI has digitally signed. The Information Technology Act of 2000 permits the statutory acceptance of electronic records containing digital signatures. The E-Aadhaar is a valid and secure document that will get processed in the same manner as a letter containing printed Aadhaar information.
You can download your Aadhaar via the UIDAI site via the “My Aadhaar” section and input your Aadhaar number or enrollment ID along with a security code. Following this, you will get an OTP on the cellphone number you registered with the UIDAI. However, Aadhaar cardholders who have not yet connected or registered their cellphone number with their Aadhaar number are still able to get a physical version of their card by following the instructions provided below.
E Aadhaar Download by Name & DOB
If you have forgotten your Aadhaar number or EID, you can obtain your e-Aadhaar by entering your name and DOB. To download your Aadhaar card, follow these steps:
- Visit the Aadhaar website at https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/retrieve-eid-uid.
- Enter your complete name, security code, and registered e-mail address or cellphone number.
- Click the “Send OTP” button.
- Enter the OTP sent to the registered phone number before clicking the “Verify OTP” button.
- A notification that the Aadhaar number or enrollment ID got delivered to your registered mobile number will appear on the screen.
- Visit the portal of the UIDAI to get your Aadhaar enrollment number or Aadhaar number on your mobile device.
- Enter your 28-digit enrollment ID or 12-digit Aadhaar number and click on the “Send OTP” button after providing your security code.
- Enter the OTP sent to the phone number you registered it under, and then click the “Verify And Download” button.
E Aadhaar Download by Request No
If you request to update your Aadhaar card at an Enrolment Centre, you will need your EID to check the status of your card.
The EID is a string of 28 numbers, including the 14-digit enrollment number and the 14-digit date and time symbol. After requesting to update your Aadhaar information and submitting it to an enrollment or update center, you will get an acknowledgment slip with this information at the very top. It will have something like this: 1234/12345/12345 dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss
Once you have located the EID and the updated acknowledgment slip, proceed with the following steps:
- Navigate to https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar to check your Aadhaar card.
- Provide the EID and the captcha information.
- You will see a message (Your Aadhaar is created) if your Aadhaar is ready to be accessed. You can receive an Aadhaar number on your mobile device.
- You will get a message if the requested modifications don’t work.
E Aadhaar Download Without OTP
It is impossible to get your Aadhaar online if you do not have a registered phone number and an OTP. You can receive an Aadhaar number even if you don’t have your OTP by following the steps listed below.
- Take your Aadhaar number with you when you go to the Aadhaar center in your area.
- Verify your biometric information, such as a thumb or retina scan.
- Carry other forms of identification with you, such as your PAN and identity card.
- The appropriate personnel will provide a copy of the Aadhaar card’s printout at the center. The standard color printout on an A4 sheet will be Rs 30, while the PVC version will be Rs 50.
- Before authorizing the download of the Aadhaar pdf, UIDAI verifies the user’s identity by sending an OTP to the registered phone number.
- You cannot download your Aadhaar card online if you do not have your OTP.
- You can download an e-Aadhaar card unlimited times.
- In any situation, you can use an e-Aadhaar card you downloaded instead of your physical Aadhaar card.
- After successfully downloading the online version of the Aadhaar, you can get a printout of your Aadhaar card by entering the password.
Use the comment section if you have a query about E Aadhaar Download.