The government has launched a job portal called CSC Gramin Naukri, which provides assistance to a job seeker or acts as a medium between job providers and job seekers.
A diverse workforce, such as drivers, delivery staff, maids, cooks, office boys, housekeepers, carpenters, plumbers, etc., can be challenging to hire. In our experience, employers in the informal sector such as shops, salons, beauty parlors, food joints, clinics, freelancers, self-employed individuals, startups, and other small and medium scale businesses have faced a great deal of difficulty in connecting with blue-collar workers. The traditional solution consists of adding intermediaries and placement agencies. However, it is proven to be complex, expensive, and are ineffective nowadays.
CSC Gramin Naukri Portal connects job seekers with possible employers via a digital platform. This makes hiring much easier, more affordable, and more convenient.
YOU’LL ALSO LIKE:
- What is an Edistrict and See Website List of All States
- How to Download Aadhaar Card By Aadhaar Number
- How to Download e-Aadhaar From Virtual ID
Role of CSC VLE In CSC Gramin Naukri Portal
Through CSC Gramin Naukri Portal, the company and organization providing employment will be linked with the people looking for work. It could become the most significant job portal in the country. If a person lives in the village without running away, he will get employment. They can register at the nearest Jan Seva Kendra, and the CSC VLE in that village can upload their details onto the portal and inform them of the available jobs.
Under this scheme, all CSC Vle Centers will be marked as CSC Gramin Naukri Kendras, and job seekers and people giving employment can go and take services at all these centers. In addition, these centers will upload their bio-data and will also help in getting the interview done.
CSC Gramin Naukri Portal Registration
Following are the two different processes of registration for a seeker and provider:
Job Seeker Registration Process
- Select New User on the right side of the page.
- A page appears in front of you with user type and mobile number.
- Select Job seeker in User type, and enter your active phone number to receive the OTP.
- Click on Send OTP after entering your phone number.
- After entering the OTP, a registration page with details will appear.
- Fill out the required information and click on register.
Job Provider Registration Process
- Follow the same process, select the job provider in job type and continue.
- Once you have registered, click the Register button.
CSC Gramin Naukri Portal Login
For active users, who already registered on the CSC Gramin Naukri Portal, can directly log in to their ID.
Following are the steps for CSC Gramin Naukri Portal Login:
- Click on the login option given on the right-hand side of the Page.
- A Login option will appear with username, password, and user type options.
- Enter all the required details and click Login.
Jobs available on CSC Gramin Naukri Portal
- Automotive, Make-up & Home Furnishing
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Domestic Workers, and Earthmoving & Infrastructure Building
- Gems and Jewellery, Electronics & Hardware, Furniture & Fittings, Food Processing
- Healthcare, Handicrafts, Iron and Steel, Information Technology, Leather, Handicrafts
- Logistics, Media & Entertainment, Mining, Paints & Coatings, Life Sciences
- Plumbing, Power, Retail, Rubber, Security, Sports & Recreation
- Industry, Telecommunication Industry, Textile Industry, and Hotel and Restaurant Industry
Q.1 Although I have registered with CSC Gramin Naukri Portal, when I try to log in, it says that “Your account has not yet been activated.” What should I do?
When you provide information and your document information is matched, your account will be activated. Please wait for this to take place. You may need to wait a day. Contact support if the activation is delayed.
Q.2 I can’t remember my username or password. How can I retrieve them?
On the login page, select ‘forgotten credentials.’ If you enter your registered mobile number and OTP, you can receive your username and password via email or mobile.
Q.3 What are the steps to update and edit my profile?
Log in, update your information, and you’ll be ready to go. Jobs matching your qualifications will be shown to you automatically.
Q.4 Any company that offers me a job has to ask me to pay?
There is no need to pay to sign up for the system. However, if you are placed, the CSC may charge you some fees.
Q.5 If I am a potential employer, what should I do?
By registering and giving your requirements in the shared templates, the system will provide you with the best matches. Admin will provide you with complete confirmation.