BSF Tradesman Admit Card 2022: BSF has released the admit card for the tradesman Written Exam for filling up 2788 vacancies (2651 vacancies of MALE candidates and 137 vacancies of FEMALE candidates) of Constable (Tradesman) in the Border Security Force. The candidates who qualified in the physical test and trade test can download the BSF Tradesman Admit Card from the direct link given below. All the details related to BSF Constable Tradesman Admit Card 2022 are given below.
BSF Tradesman Admit Card 2022
BSF Tradesman Admit Card 2022 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Border Security Force (BSF)|
|Advt. No.||BSF CT Tradesman Vacancy 2022|
|Post Name||Constable (Tradesman)|
|Vacancies||2788 (Male- 2651, Female- 137)|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 21700-69100/- (Level-3 as per 7th CPC pay matrix)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Category||BSF Constable Tradesman Admit Card 2022|
|Join Telegram Group||Telegram Group|
- Apply Start: 15.1.2022
- Apply Last Date: 1.3.2022
- Written Exam Date: 4 Dec. 2022
- Written Exam Admit Card: 23 Nov. 2022
Post Details, Eligibility & Qualification
- 18-23 Years (As on 1.8.2021)
- [Age Relaxation as per Rules]
|Constable Tradesman||2788||10th Pass + 2 Years Exp. in Related Trade OR
One year Course + 1 Year Exp. in the Related Trade. OR
Two Years Diploma from ITI in the related trade
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
The Physical Standards required for the BSF Tradesman Vacancy 2022 are given below separately for Males and Females.
|SC/ ST/ Adivasis||Male||162.5 cm||76-81cm|
|Candidates of Hilly Area||Male||165 cm||78-83 cm|
|All Other Candidates||Male||167.5||78-83 cm|
|SC/ ST/ Adivasis||Female||150 cm||NA|
|Candidates of Hilly Area||Female||155 cm||NA|
|All Other Candidates||Female||157 cm||NA|
Selection Process of BSF Constable (Tradesman) 2022
The Selection Process of Border Security Force Tradesman Recruitment 2021-2022 includes the following Stages:
- Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
- Trade Test
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
BSF Constable Tradesman 2022 Physical Test (PET)
At the very beginning of the recruitment process, candidates will be asked to go through the height bar, and thereby, candidates with lesser height will get eliminated.
Those candidates who qualify for the height bar test will be put through the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) which will be as under:
|Race||5 Kilometer Race in 24 Minutes||1.6 Kilometer Race in 8 Minutes 30 Seconds|
The candidates who qualify for PET will be subject to biometric identification & screening of testimonials/ documents and thereon chest (for males only) and weight measurement by the board. The candidates who do not fulfill the laid down physical standards will be eliminated from the recruitment process. However, elimination on the ground of weight will be done at the time of medical examination only.
Pregnancy at the time of PET will be considered as disqualification and such females will be rejected. No PET test will be held for the Ex-Servicemen. Original documents will be checked by the board of officers and only eligible candidates will go to the next stage.
BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2022 Trade Test
The candidates who qualify in the PST, PET, and Documentation of BSF Tradesman Recruitment 2022 will be put through the respective Trade Tests. Each candidate will be allowed to appear for one trade test only. The Trade Test will be qualifying in nature and it will not carry any marks.
- Cobbler: Polishing of shoes, handling tools, cutting of leather, repair & stitching of shoes.
- Tailor: Taking measurements of persons, cutting of cloth, and stitching of uniform.
- Carpenter: Handling tools, cutting of wood, fitting, polishing, and finishing materials
- Cook: Cooking Chapatti & Rice, Cooking Vegetables/ Dal/ Sambhar/ Idli, etc. for 100 men, cooking meat/ fish/ egg/ kheer.
- Water Carrier: Washing of utensils, kneading of Atta for making chapattis for about 100 men, cutting of vegetables, etc.
- Washerman: Washing of clothes, ironing of Khaki, cotton uniform, woolen, and TC uniform.
- Barber: Handling of tools, haircutting, and shaving.
- Sweeper: Sweeping, cleaning of toilets and bathroom, etc.
- Waiter: Hygiene/ sanitation, servicing of foods, and allied matters.
BSF Tradesman Written Test Pattern & Syllabus
The written test for the BSF Tradesman Bharti 2022 will be conducted in Pen and Paper mode Offline OMR Based. The qualifying marks will be 35% for Gen and Ex-Servicemen and 33% for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates.
|General Knowledge/ Awareness||25||25|
|Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics||25||25|
|Analytical Aptitude and ability to observe distinguished patterns||25||25|
|Basic knowledge of English/ Hindi||25||25|
How to Download BSF Tradesman Admit Card 2022
Follow these steps to download the BSF Tradesman Admit Card 2022
- Click on the BSF Tradesman Admit Card 2022 Download Link given below or visit the website rectt.bsf.gov.in
- Enter the candidate’s login credentials i.e. application number, password, date of birth, etc.
- After login into the account, find the link to download the BSF Tradesman Admit Card 2022
- Click on the link and download the BSF Admit Card
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to download the BSF Tradesman Admit Card 2022?
Download the BSF Tradesman Admit Card 2022 from the website rectt.bsf.gov.in
What is the written exam date for BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022?